ZBrushCentral

Sweet Mary Jane ("Making Of" update pg.4 )

:+1: Well done!

Shes very well done love the body shape and her pose on chair .The Venom Dolls wikked.Great work :):slight_smile:

WOW!!! that is sick! I love the venom doll!:smiley:

Sweet is right.

Very cool.

uber cool !

and yes ! we would like an insight on separating the masses for printing.
and a zbrush tut/walkthrough through your MJ sculpt.

nice job man.
show us some more !

poboyross - Great model…I would love to hear about your workflow in regards to mass production and toy design. The whole toy design industry seems like a pretty viable opportunity for ZBrush modelers, but I don’t know much about it. Whatever you could share would be very much appreciated…

:smiley: :smiley:

This turned out soooooo good. I had to read that you actually printed this thing. When I first looked at it I thought that you were sculpting the ZBrush model from the real sculpture. All I can say now is wwwwwoooooooowwww! This is top row material for sure.

I would love to hear the ins and outs of your process!

Thank you so much for sharing! :slight_smile:

Peace - NickZ. :slight_smile:

poboyross, very cool sculpt. I had to do a double take when I read that this was sent to a 3D printer.

anyway, I’m starting to delve into rapid prototyping for a toy company and would be very curious to know your process. I’ll have to admit that I’m struggling to find a good method for working out articulated toys in particular.

Anyway, keep up the great work.

woah this is a fantastic piece of art, she looks magnificent. you deserve a top row plug :smiley: it would be so great of you to share your process of creation ontop of the totally rockin model.
are these going to be on sale soon? if at all

Sometimes models with less details then the mega detailed characters look better :smiley: Love the colors on Mary and having it printed as a model is even cooler :sunglasses: Lovely sculpt! :+1: :+1:

Marvelous :+1: 5 stars

Thanks again, everyone, for your continued votes and compliments. It looks like MJ has made top row! :grimacing: I’m getting everything together as we speak to do a little diddy on how I made her, beginning to end. Hopefully it will shed some light on the process for those of you that are somewhat unfamiliar. Again THANKS for all your help and kudos!

This is sucha beautiful work. The model of the girl looks hot :wink:

Hotness indeed, great sculpting and demonstration of form. :slight_smile:

I love it!

Hey Adam, she did turned out very good looking (at any means, hah). The painting is spot on. Really nice addition to my reference folder, hehe.

Keep feeding us with your worflow man, if someone knows about 3d print, that must be you, heh…

ps - congrats on the top row. well deserved

Super work!:+1:

I’d love to take a look at the wires, si vous plait. :smiley:

Absolutely beautiful model and process to bring her into the real world!

And, although she’s gorgeous, and would love to own’er…lol…I GOTTA say, I would KILL to be able to buy just the little Venom doll!!! He absolutely ROCKS!

Is this (physical) model a one-shot for promotion only, or will there be a possibility of a mass-produced retail product?

unbelievable. So damn inspiring.

Such a strong style put together with such a strong pose.

top job!