ZBrushCentral

Sweeney's daughter

13 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to ZBC!

This is excellent! I especially like the clothes, and her expression is perfect - beautifully done! :+1:

This is very good! Love that slightly oversized head, I assume it’s was intentional :+1: Can you also share some of the clay renders? Welcome to ZBrushCentral :wink:
Jaime

This is great, I love the material definition! :+1: :+1:

Really cool character!! Did you use ZBrush Dynamics for the clothes or are they sculpted? :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!

Welcome to the community. Thank you for posting and thank you for sharing. Looking forward to see more.

Really nice work on the clothing. It has a Final Fantasy vibe to it. The whole character is great.

Hi there. Thanks for your replies This is my first time to post in ZBC. Thank you for your encouragement

1 Like

Thank you for replying.Strictly speaking,I have not complated her complatedly,yet. I will post the wip in zbrush after complation.

Thanks for reply. I made the clothes based on a sphere and retopoed it.Add details after that. I didn’use the new version of ZB but I would try next.

Thanks a lot. My inspiration comes from the movie wich I love a lot.I imagine that if Todd’s daughter hasn’t been captured,how would she looked,and how would she revenge.

Thank you.I will proceed.

Looking forward to see what is next from you.