ZBrushCentral

Stuff and Nonsence

Thanks guys. started playing with an idea for his outfit. I am not a huge fan of the buttons but I will have a play. Just bamming in shapes at the moment.

sl9r.jpg

More to follow.

Here is some amazing stuff in this thread!
Very promising for the finished rabbit.

@ Knacki : Thanks.

CHANGE ERA!.. and style.

Bit more on the White Rabbit. Decided to go in a slightly different direction… Just having a bit of fun with no real direction.

9q5o.jpg

I killed this image

I sculpted this up quickly, but spent a heap of time trying to learn a bit more about ZBrush BPR and how to jam them together.

331_max.jpg

Attachments

331_max.jpg

Trying to learn some Blender. Played around with materials and cycles render’er… This is not a good example but man I dig Blender.

SciFi_Final.jpg

Attachments

SciFi_Final.jpg

plus I made some adjustments in post :)…hey my thread is doing some wacky stuff.

My latest image is not being updated in the ZBSee panel… weird

hangecko_by_duncanfraser-d7qgaeo.jpg

Quick Paintover for a long dead character.

Attachments

hangecko_by_duncanfraser-d7qgaeo.jpg

I have next to no time for personal work at the moment, but I thought I might go back and dust off this oldie.

icarus_wip_by_duncanfraser-d7ybihn.jpg

Attachments

icarus_wip_by_duncanfraser-d7ybihn.jpg

Trying a new direction. Sculpting with asymmetry is fun…so much still to go but I am enjoying it so I think there will be more.

catwoman_wip_by_duncanfraser-d7zpwks.jpg

Attachments

catwoman_wip_by_duncanfraser-d7zpwks.jpg

Nice! Like her shape and face. Some good stuff in this thread.

So many good things in here! Great work man!

@ nagulov: Thank you :smiley:

@ rottenrule : Thanks

Bit more work on her. Still pretty loose, just having a play around with a costume idea. I don’t mind it too much so I think I will continue with it. I am pretty keen to get her whip in there so I can finish off the hands and start locking down some details.

catwoman_wip_002_by_duncanfraser-d804a0m.jpg

Thanks again guys.

more soon.

I think I have almost all of my elements in…in some shape or form.I will probably add a few more bits and pieces but nothing major. Now I think I can start to detail.

I think #1 on the agenda will be to try and add a bit of expression.

catwoman_wip_003_by_duncanfraser-d80t5wx.jpg

More soon.

She’s looking great. One thing that keep bugging me throughout your updates is the left hand – the fingers look like sausages. A little bit of form would go a long way. Not sure if you haven’t gotten to it yet, thought I’d point it out in any case. Also, I’m glad you took out the ponytail, I think she looks better like this.

@ nagulov : heh Thanks. Yeah I pretty much threw the hands in and left them till I knew what I wanted to with them. Yeh I really liked the idea behind the ponytail but it just was not working…I think she looks better without it.

Still plugging along. I am not getting much time to work on her but here is an update. bit of hand stuff (her screen left hand is a little too bony at the moment), bit of face stuff. and a bit of work under the hood. I would like to go through now and work with the leather the belts and straps…then the lycra.

catwoman_wip_004_by_duncanfraser-d81udkm.jpg

Starting to get a bit over it so I might need to make a big last push…She has already gone further than I wanted her to go… but I think there is still a little left in the tank.

Attachments

catwoman_wip_004_by_duncanfraser-d81udkm.jpg

A full-figured Catwoman is very refreshing. Thumbs up!

great work duncan!

really like where you are going with catwoman… small (very small) suggestion. i think having her looking more directly at the camera works better, with her pose. or maybe it’s just because that’s how i saw the previous wips you put up.
anyway, cool works.

-r

Love the chunkiness! Her face is really interesting as well, either neutral or smiling.