ZBrushCentral

Study of Anne *UPDATE on page 2* (nudity)

Absolutely wonderful image to look at. You have done quite a wonderful job here.

Wow, amazing job, reminds me college:lol:

Hey there Joel, you sure got better fast. I guess those art courses helped a lot in observation skills huh.

As I studied this piece I did not see anything wrong with it. The best overall work I have seen up to this point in the gallery. Thank you.

I love the pose and atmosphere for this model, but I had a couple of critiques, if you don’t mind.

anatomically, it looks quite good, though I feel the arms are a bit foreshortened, the angle is difficult to measure.

the skin needs a bit more work, it’s very uniform in color, like a procedural map in looks. Red heads have very translucent skin and since their melanin doesn’t really function properly, you get freckles. even if you don’t want to really get into the freckle aspect, you probably should rework the skin to show greater variation and show through some of the underlying coloration tones.

skin itself is fairly translucent (other than the melanin) and has little of its own color. most of what you perceive as skin color is from what lies below that surface.

I would love to see a vid tutorial on how you modeled the feet
they beautiful.

:sunglasses: