ZBrushCentral

steventaylor:sketchbook (artistic nudity)

David I am not sure why you are adding images to my sketchbook thread- please take it down and direct me to your posts- I mean it’s not even zbrush

Be inspired and make that with ZBRUSH The crane you responded to was all done with shadow box and subtooltranspose

turtle2.jpegNewKurtRenderMRTest.jpeg
here are 2 more images zbrush modelling and textures mr renders- finally figuring out how to hook the mia materials up right
best
s

made some changes to the anatomy on this model

[QUOTE=steventaylor;918244]David I am not sure why you are adding images to my sketchbook thread- please take it down and direct me to your posts- I mean it’s not even zbrush

Be inspired and make that with ZBRUSH The crane you responded to was all done with shadow box and subtooltranspose

Steven, If my post is so offensive to you, have a moderator remove it, I have tried with no luck. Be inspired yourself and you will see that I have twenty pages of work posted. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha David- I am and have- I personally love abstract work- especially stuff that looks like a sculpture and not game art- oh and I saw your photos too- nice work there as well, I especially like the best kept secret pieces - I direct people to the sketchbook to see my work

Very good work

ythanks Nick- I like the sculptris stuff in your thread

I have been teaching modeling modules in Boston and did this from a simple basemesh, trying to impart the zbrush power to the students :slight_smile:
ScrewtapeFaces.jpg
I am a big CSLEWIS fan and so this guy with the flesh beard is my take on Uncle Screwtape

Some cool sculpts in your thread :+1:

thanks!
love that robot on your sketchbook

recent sculpts from zbrush
s
Froggy1.jpg
ps comp of BPR
ecorche1.jpg
ecorche Fig all z

dyna-muther****in-mesh

ditto
Grace.jpg
rendered MR
LeLobeComp.jpg
PS BPR comp

1 Like

Hi. Great work. I really like the girl with the snake - very nice modeling and pose. cheers.

I like the girl with the snake! :wink: