ZBrushCentral

steventaylor:sketchbook (artistic nudity)

Good work! Hulk’s proportions are off a little bit (chest is bigger than lower body) but I get where you are going with this - keep working on your anatomy and you’ll be kicking ass in know time.

Hey guys don’t fight for a girl :angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:small_orange_diamond:angry:

And Mr. steventaylor Please make a girl for Mr. Hulk too.:warning:small_orange_diamond:warning:
May be then they can stop fighting;)

hey guys thanks for the comments,
Sixx: I know the proportions are funky…i am having more trouble with getting the pec to look in tension than worried about the squash in the legs, but it all need to be looked at for sure

digital: it sounds like you might be requesting a SHE-Hulk image???:roll_eyes:

OneMoreThing Yannis T thanks for the passes breakdown in your thread…I learned the AO sader look from you MAN:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Obviously man.
If that will a normal lady then how can they manage lol:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Looking Great…:+1:
Actually, I like the way the last set of renders looks better than the colored versions…would make a great marble sculpture on a snow capped mountaintop…:smiley:
Maybe a couple of slash marks across the side of the Hulks face would add to that drama you have going on between the two figures…It looks like those blades have already come that way in the pose you have them in.
Anyway, really enjoying your thread and the works within it.:slight_smile: :+1:

It has good dynamics:+1:

, -and I thought Hulk’s proportions were meant to be “off”:smiley:

Peter Folke…thanks man, your right I did make the proportions expressive in some cases. how the pecs wrap into the sartorial muscles is still bugging me…should follow form but I think my anatomy is off

SpiritDreamer…i like that idea! I didn’t get to the damage part yet, but I do think this is the first strike in the fight…

spent a few hrs tweaking a base mesh into Flash Gordon…Still want to do a bunch to the base, cloth and coloring…but it’s a start

[FlashRetro.jpg]BisonHuntImage3D2.jpeg

Great stuff Steve. Love the AO shaded renders. And the decimated birds rock!

Thanks _dado that darn decimation master is so cool heres a mental ray Flash render

[FlashShooting.jpeg]

Still working this file trying to add the damsel in

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=229535]flashGordonA.jpeg[/attach]
[attach=229536]flashGordonB.jpeg[/attach]
[attach=229537]flashGordonC.jpeg[/attach]

Attachments

flashGordonA.jpeg

flashGordonB.jpeg

flashGordonC.jpeg

cool!

Looking good.Though I think the guy’s pose is feeling really stiff. I’d offer more advice but I just can’t tell if his above water or underwater?

Sebcesoir: Thanks man!

Mrguy: Ok to color your input- I imagine that this guy is just floating on the hard edge of an explosion as he fires the winning shot and before gravity takes hold or she grabs his arm, all which happen with an Flynn like grace and showmanship. It’s not doing it yet but seeing that you see it looks “off” confirms there is some pushing to do, so If based on the preceding statement give input then thanks Mrguy i’ll take it

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/30334983?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” webkitallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" width=“400” frameborder=“0” height=“455”></iframe>Rick_Portrait_BPR_LightCap_ZBR from stevenTaylor on Vimeo.

Great new features, I ma so impressed by dynamesh workflow, and light caps are fantastic. I am renewed in my desire to sit in front of this program all day and make stuff…

Thanks Pixelogic

RickColored.jpg

I took the thing model, zspheres-highpoly over into mental ray- this was my audition piece for CDIA, so I made a little lighting module on using spots area and faking all the good fg efects
s

First piece of the new year. This was done using dynamesh features, all zbrush. sculpted without symmetry as a CRIMSON DAGGER CHALLENGE to myself.

Allegory for Social Media: The figure strides out of the sea and onto the land, while the constellations at the base guide him, the snake bites repeatedly leaving 6 marks, all the attention is on the small bird who receives the words of the figure.

we are blind to the real dangers facing us thanks to these beautiful distractions.

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/34506866?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" width=“580” frameborder=“0” height=“805”></iframe>

Very interesting and diverse thread … I love it! Who is the man with the white hair … that model looks DaVinciesque to me! Cheers David :smiley:

Thanks David-
that man is one of my sculpture teachers Rick Brown- he does a lot of historic rebuilds like that Crane- using authentic techniques and materials- he’s been a big inspiration
check out the stuff they do

http://handshouse.org/

happy new year- thanks for the comment

Deleted by chalkman 01/08/12

Attachments

CrankshaftMed.jpg