ZBrushCentral

Stephen_Minkin_Gears_of_War_Tribute wipv1

I agree with scottleroc, the lp version does look a little flat, especially around the chest/collarbone area.

Still stunning work though.

That is totally bad ass. Thanks for not completely covering him with body armor. It’s just the right amount.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic and honest feed back. I feel like Yesterdays revision was uninspired and at best sub par and lack luster. I have started texturing the legs but am going to wait on the torso. I completely agree with everyones critiques, the torsos needs major improvements. I have deiced to completely overhaul the organics. I have gotten the preliminary zsketch down this morning and will do the first detail pass tonight after I get back home form school. I have also decided when doing the final sculpt pass to rely more on personal designs and use more anatomical references. Thanx again for your interest.

![1.jpg|1149x1236](upload://jP3gUsudFUzmi611a8cpFK1ynwj.jpeg)

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Awesome work - great job!

I agree with Scottleroc about the previous version’s flat form anatomy,
but this new ZSketch version is amazing! Really well done, it’s of the best ZSketch work I’ve seen also! Great anatomy and love the forms with the new ZSketch version.
Overall, awesome work, great detailing and armor etc!

now your nailing it :smiley:

The great thing about these gears of war pieces is the overall contrast between organic and non organic. Its really coming along. I tell you ignoring hi detail has really helped me get under the skin of my sculpts and learn that detail doesn’t matter one bit if the form and hapes aren’t reading :smiley:

Great job keep it up :+1:

Yes, even with the new ZSpheres version, the rhythm and flow of the form is much better. Very nice model you have here!

hey man, the zspheres is working well. The form looks pretty good already. keep it up!

woah, zspheres ftw!

Hey everyone. Posting a sculpt update.
ZBCThumb1.jpg
[attach=163733]f.jpg[/attach]
[attach=163734]a.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

f.jpg

badass dude. very accurate.
id also like to say we share the same bday excluding year. june2 represent!

that is crazy cool. the zsphere sketch was simply astounding!

It’s so close to the actual model from the game, you’d think you stole it from Epic themselves. Just stellar work.

Great work, I really like your sculpting style. :+1: :+1:

wow. It does look just like the grenadier from GoW. Very cool

Oh, and btw, you’re zSpheres are showing :o ( hehe )

Great work, Is very good your work, congratulations, a big hug!!!

http://www.stefanuto3d.blogspot.com

It’s looking amazing man. The details, and form on this new model isn’t as black and white as the older model. It has much more flow and transitions through different levels of details. I’m digging it, keep it up.

Simply fantastic work!!! :+1:

Stephen_Minkin_Alien_1.jpg[/QUOTE]

Respekt towards all Your work. Great suff Yout got here. But especially the Alien is killer. Love it. Please keep us posted about that one too. It´s a very unique mix of the different Alien designs.

Thumbs up!!

Thank you everyone, almost done! Just need to finish the back and hands then do a polish pass
f.jpg

Attachments

b.jpg