ZBrushCentral

Stefano Bernardi's Sketchbook

I think that stunning is the right word for this :+1:
Congratulations !

Thanks guys!

Wetterschneider, thank you! Now I discovered your thread and I’m following it, so I can learn a lot of useful tips for making toys. When I’ll make one I’ll contact you for sure!

McAllem, it’s just some fire and sparkles stock footage composited in After Effects.

Lonn, I’m not a master, just s bit older than you :slight_smile: You’re on the right track to make some great models, keep up with the good work!

Hey Stefano! It’s John from Katon’s course. Very nice job on this guy. You know I’m a big Paul Bonner fan like you:) The materials turned out great. Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks Stefano!
I don’t know if I am really on the right track, but im trying as I can. :smiley:
Thank you again.

John, nice to hear from you!
You have some neat character art on your website, but I can’t see that giant you were working on!
Keep on bringing Bonner art to the 3D world!

Nothing really new, but I managed to put together my reel.

If someone needs a freelance 3D modeler, just drop me an email!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

thumb1.jpg

One word… AMAZING.
Congratulations, bro. :slight_smile:

great reel Stefano!!!

Congratulations for your creations. Very unique work. I love all your model. Inspiring work. Keep going.

Really great outcome. Thanks for all of your generosity as well :slight_smile:

Nicely done Stefano!

sweet reel!

great works man, and good reel! Congrats

Amazing works man! Thank you so much for sharing your shader discoveries. Did you use any special plugin for the DOF effect? It looks ace!

WIP based on an Adrian Smith’s painting.

Stoyan3d, sorry for the late reply, the dof effect is made with Frischluft Lenscare, great plug!

Clay_render_01.jpg

I feel like im looking at a warhammer 40,000 eldar exodite whos learning the striking Scorpions path when I look at this guy

wooooow, look at that helmet @,@

Nice work Stefano!

I remember your work from some time ago, saw the little icon this time (it looked cool and caught my eye), so I clicked on it and well, behold, it was you. Your just amazing with everything you make, time and time again.

Thanks, guys!

Finally finished! Started as a quick doodle to test out a sculpting technique borrowed from the great artist David Giraud, one of the best digital sculptor I have ever seen, and ended up working on it a bit more to make a good render… :slight_smile:

Based on a painting by Adrian Smith, here you can view the original: http://cghub.com/images/view/12081/

Single pass render in Zbrush and post in After Effects.

Hope you like it!

AS_warrior_render_01.jpg