ZBrushCentral

Stan the T Rex

ZBrush Documentshrimp render friday no claw meat.jpg

Thanks Guys…

Im colouring up the Bee internals and will post soon… Heres some wip on a shrimp.

Attachments

ZBrush Documentshrimp render friday no claw meat.jpg

very interesting work. love the shrimp in particular. very pleasing to look at, and very informative too :slight_smile:

Very nice models.

Thanks Guys,

Im learning a lot about the insides of creatures… a lot of which i would like to forget just as quickly

Hey, really nice shrimp!
Where or how do you collect your reference material?
there’s just so much info in your models.

Im fortunate that by the time a job lands in my inbox a lot of the research has been done. That doesn’t mean I don’t have to spend many hours sending and receiving e mails to the on board consultants. It sometimes sucks the joy out of a job for a while but I like accurate detail. I get nervous that Im making images for books and apps that will be around for years so getting things right is uppermost.

Ive said it once already but i dont know what I ever did before light cap… so creative and immediate.

Peter

tortoise section wip.JPG

Some WIP on a sectioned giant tortoise… Im sparing you guys the internal organs at this stage as it looks like a bomb went off in a butchers shop in there.

Loving playing with the HDMI lightcaps.

Does anyone have a link to some good quality images?

Peter

Attachments

tortoise section wip.JPG

Thesea re all very interesting :+1:
And your dinosaurs Are awesome as usual :slight_smile:

Looking good! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: I presume you meant HDRI and not HDMI. Here are some free, nice, high quality HDRI images. sIBL Archive

good sense for perfection, i love your Trex work

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I dont come here for any degree of praise…and my clients rarely offer anything to me than negatives that need correcting…but to get good comments from fellow Zbrushers is always a buzz that leaves me smiling…Thanks.

And ha… I did mean HDRI…

I made the same mistake the other day when searching Google for HDR images. I couldn’t inderstand why it kept coming up with stuff about bluray players:D And thank you for sparing us the explosive insides of the turtle. Nice work!

ZBER2222222…that link is a game changer…absolutely brilliant set… cant thank you enough for that…

And haaaa@ me and voodoo

You are a master :slight_smile:

Can you take apart those animals that do digital well and not really :slight_smile:

Regards Kecaj

Sorry Peter
I dit not write text last time :slight_smile:

You are a master !!!

YothaxyuxxkkxsaidwhatI wrote

You do itwell!
You are a master :slight_smile:
You area master:-)

Can youtake apartthose animalsthatdodigitalwelland notreally:-)

RegardsKecaj
Can you take apart those animals that do digital well and not really :slight_smile:

Regards Kecaj

Wow, all great, the T-Rex especially.

-Sam

Fantastic work totally love your gentle and solid skin detailing, nice render aswell!:+1:
Keep up the great work.
Best,

• Kenny:)

anaconda texture.JPG

Thanks Guys,

Love the new noisemaker so very much… made an alpha of a bunch of scales made from polyspheres and hey presto… would have gone down the drag alpha route in the past.
ananananananew.jpg

Attachments

anaconda texture.JPG

Really nice work in this thread. Your tortoise has a big hole in him. You better patch that sucker up or all of his guts will fall out.
I have yet to play with the HDRI ,I’ve got to try that.

Thanks Rick…try this thread generously shared by zber2…lots of HDRI images and light set ups to play with. stunning one click results everytime. http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html

And can I ask?.. how many segments are you setting for your hair on the werewolf?..just curious