ZBrushCentral

Speed's New Works

Here is a WIP of a real life Super Mario.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture3.JPG

if someone gives you their opinion without giving you any suggestion, then simply ignore them. at least you’re trying.
for the Ashton Kutcher likeness, get some references. Ashton isn’t that manly looking.
Your Iron Man looks pretty cool. Experiment with the polish brushes on that one.
As for Mario, even if you’re going for a midget, your proportions are still kind of off. Also, the anotomy on the arm looks very off. He doesn’t seeem to have an elbow. And pull his shoulder a little closer into his body.
That’s pretty much all the advice i can offer. keep it going. your stuff is not garbage.

Iam very happy to all your works,i had commented this forum before,i think its getting better very fast,you have a great talent.keep going.
onething i want to tell you something is
1)study the anatomy,since you deal with more human models.
2)try some more brush,i think you mostly uses standard brush with no alpha,thats why your all model seems to be have blobby or plastic look,try other brushes to get a feel on them.
3)you models are pretty cooooooool:+1:
take my comments positively.goodluck

Thanks for the comments and advise guys. I have decided to take a different approach to my sculpting. Hopefully the mooshy clay appearance will end. I have been using a combination of the clay tubes, standard, move, pinch and inflate brushes. Here is an early WIP of male anatomy.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

WIP of my spin on The Riddler. Last 2 photos are a quick color of what I am going for once I finish modeling. More modeling and updates to come.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Renders with BPR.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Begining of a New Concept.

Capture.JPG

Odd how I ended up with this.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

lol ^^

Here is a tribute to one of my favorite 90’s tv shows, Dinosaurs. Here is Baby Sinclair. I plan on making some kind of scene with him. I may do the rest of the family too. Love the Song I’m the baby gotta love me. This model was done in 1.5 days.

Capture.JPG

NOT THE MOMMA!!! Damn, I loved that show when I was younger. Dinosaurs was just one of those series so ahead of its time, yet so firmly of it. Very nice model of Baby.

Hey thanks Acrobatfly.
So here is Earl Sinclair, the father. I know the shirt is kinda screwy but I may revisit it later when Ive done the whole family. I dont think I can put them all together in one scene as the polygon count gets too high.

Capture.JPG

hahaha Love it are you going to make the fridge with the arms to? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey polygnome after I finish the main characters, currently on Robbie, I will start to make the set including the fridge with arms. Thanks for viewing my posts. Check back for more real soon.

Here is Robbie Sinclair.

Capture.JPG

Im sorry to say the scene is getting to laggy to work on any further. I would have loved to created the whole kitchen with details as well as the rest of the family. I put baby in the high chair and started the island cabinet but will stop now. Time to work on something new.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Retopo. UV. Reproject. Continue.

I’ve seen scenes far more complex than that done in ZB. There is no way that this scene is impossible to complete. I just think that your meshes are too dense, especially if you cranked up the SDS to poly paint instead of properly UV & texture. If you retopo, you’ll get away with a lot more, using a lot less.

If you do that and still run into problems, composite the scene in pieces. The proper set. A low detail proxy set to catch the shadows. The characters. The matte world outside of the window. Build the scene in layers and you won’t have to fight your system.

Here is a simple batman model I did. I gave the mask a different shape.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Ehe… I donno. Your anatomy test on the last page was moving in the right direction. But I do not really care for the latest drop of characters.

I tend to agree with the others that your models seem to be lumpy and blobby and the alpha’s you are using seem to be standard or just quickly and sloppily applied.

Use more of the smooth and polish.

Also, perhaps it is time to work on your rendering or lighting a bit. The look of your renders are not doing you any favors.

But keep it up. You are pumping out a lot of work and that is very important.

I agree with you. I do use the clay tubes brush with a square alpha but when i smooth i lose the texture. The last sculpt I did in a day and was sloppy and rushed. Here is my next sculpt I will spend more time on. Harrison Ford as Han Solo. Trying to capture some likeness. Head is maybe 40 percent done.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG