ZBrushCentral

Speed's New Works

Here is a WIP of a bike guy.

Capture.JPG

His wrist seems painfully bent, broken in a bar fight maybe :slight_smile:

The different faces you’ve sculped look pretty good, but your full bodies suffera tad from the “wet clay” syndrome. Usually because people sculpt the huge shapes at a too high subdivition. It looks kinda bumpy, fixing is easy, go down to a lower subdv and smooth it out. The face of the biker is nicely done. Reference images of the human body are always helpful, but I bet you already use reference pictures. I figured it’s still hard sculpt what one sees tho.

Propotions on the biker are improved compared to the man you posted earlier, that man had long arms and his head was very tiny, making him look like a giant.

Details on the bikers clothes like holes etc should be unsymmetrical, that way it’ll look more real.

Thx for the comments Victor. I have decided to slow down my work flow on my next sculpt. I am doing a classic villain that I have attempted before but hope the quality and look will be 100 times better. I would say I am on the preliminary stages and am focusing on the body. I am going for a plump stomach. So far I have spent around 2.5 hours on this. Everything will be done in zbrush.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Hey thanks for those images. I will be sure to take your advice.

There are definite improvements in your work. I have to agree with a lot of the comments made so far about focusing on getting the proportions down at a lower sub div level. You seem to be really caught up in doing stuff fast by putting your hours down but I think you need to take your time a bit more and nail down more of the basics like overall proportion and anatomy. Gather more reference and try doing a basic male or female anatomy study to perfection…don’t rush it. Take your time and really nail it as best you can. This will go a lot further in improving your abilities than cranking out 3 mediocre sculpts in the same amount of time. Just my advice…keep going though…you are obviously motivated!

Heres an update to the head for my villain. Did this hat today. I made this stuff up in my head as I was modeling. It is a flying hat with gas tanks on the side and mounted machine gun/exhaust vents in the back. Pressure gauge in the front as well. This was all done in Zbrush.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Here is my take so far on Doctor Octopus from the steampunk era. I’m losing interest in him so I may start polypainting him and start something new. Been working on this for around a week.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Here is a sculpt and polypaint of the Penguin.

Capture.JPG

I like the style of your characters.

Ron

ps. You are blazing the trails in prolific modeling.

Hey Ron thank you so much for those kind comments. Here is a half done sculpt of a World War 2 Batman. Some day maybe I will finish him aka I have not detailed him, fixed his arms and hands and some other things as well as the cloth which looks terrible. I had fun creating the thompson gun using shadow box. It is not finished either.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Here is a WIP of Ashton Kutcher. Hope I am somewhat achieving likeness. Any advice would be great. I always struggle with the nose region.

Capture1.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Here is a Michael Kelso sculpt from that 70’s show. Did a quick polypaint.

Capture1.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

lame

Hello friend !!!

I am really impressed with the amazingly beautiful masterpiece created by you. I am sure that you will reach the heights one day.

All the very best for your bright future.

God Bless you !

Regards,

Pankaj Malik

Business Development | CG Innovation
http://www.cginnovation.com

Hey thank you Pankaj and Obstacle. Lol I know it was a lame sculpt to do. My bad. I won’t put such garbage out again.

Here is a bust I did of Steve Buscemi as a hobo from Big Daddy.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Current WIP of Iron Man. Just roughing in areas.
Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Here is an update.

Capture3.JPG

Attachments

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Here is a semi-finished sculpt of a Civil War soldier.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG