ZBrushCentral

Space Waltz

haha its not, i looked at it wrong ;D sorry

Hahaaa you just made my day with this comment :)) I never thought of it that way but its a very funny idea :slight_smile:

BIG THANKS to all of you for such a awesome comments!

Ah! sorry for forcing my interpretation on your work publicly, just thought the reflection was so prominent and the Astronaut so ever so slightly uncomfortable about the ‘clinch’ that your intention was to show a misunderstanding by an amourous and lonely alien. Heck we all draw our own conclusions anyhoo so Im happy with mine and if it amused then double happy :slight_smile:

Still a beautiful and evocative piece whatever the backstory.

No I really mean it! Your interpretation of this image is very funny and I like it a lot! :))

Nice work dude, amazing render and idea!!!

I just made an alternative Render. I wanted to make this one from the Cosmonaut point of view, so we can enjoy the Space Creature more I hope you like it
Cosmonaut_scene_V015.jpg

Hhahahah, awesome. Again - fantastic work.

Thanks man, thats nice to hear.

Glad to be of
service :wink:

Not sure I like the direction that bottom tentacle is heading :slight_smile:

Great stuff.

Small update boys and girls. Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:
hd_5ce3c7db1528a6377ac4f980b7588403.jpg

ec0ff1315ed3b96e4c98ceb963dbda13.jpg

Attachments

hd_5ce3c7db1528a6377ac4f980b7588403.jpg

keep rockin man!!! love the latest update :slight_smile:

top row! fantastic

Me thinks you forgot to smooth the geometry on the bottom of the right foot, besides that - impressive render mate, keep up the great work. Any chance of some wireframes??

amazing!

one of the best render i ever seen

Really great work! Outstanding! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

WOW!!!

Cheers,
Josh

Awesome!
Arms on astronaut seem too short though,the render is beautiful.

great work top row…