ZBrushCentral

Space Coffee and Girls

Space Coffee and Girls

It’s a project I’m developing on my free time that will become a model kit next year.

So where this name came from?

Space - is the theme and environment where the girls are inserted.

Coffee - referenced from Café Racer bikes in a minimalist way without lose the essence of the style. I always loved those kind of motorcycles and the culture around it so for that reason I intent to include some bikes in this mix.

Girls - They will be the main characters and will carry that nice visual above, in such a pin-up style of painting.

As for the technical part:
I did a couple of different versions of models, design and poses before decide for this one.
There’s also problems that could appear in the pritings stage or for casting so i also made some testes until I finally find this perfect composition of model.
I still have a lot to learn about the production aspect, but I’m learning while I’m doing it, and I’m having a great time with the whole process.

With that said
Let me introduce the first character that I created for that serie.
Her name is Zero

Hope you guys enjoy it

Poster_v001

Poster_v004

13 Likes

Congrats, Deryck, it’s amazing

1 Like

Great work Deryck : ) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome!

This work will inspire a lot of people, including me.

1 Like

Oh man ,that’s amazing .I love it.

1 Like

@Rafael_Ussuy tks =) you are amazing :wink:
@MauroMatheus thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hi @Felipe_Ramos, I really appreciate you saying that, it made my day thank you :blush:
Thank you @felipe2050 I’m glad :smiley:

Great idea @Deryck!! Congrats! I´m waiting to see more from this project! Keep going!

1 Like

Great art Deryck !!

1 Like

Tks @nilbertoTawata :blush: I will keep working on this series :star_struck:

Hi @artofalexandrem, thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

This is awesome! Love the colors especially. Very vibrant. Did you also paint and texture it in Zbrush?

1 Like

Totally Pops ,beautiful

1 Like

Tks @TonyG , I tried to pick very vibrant colors, and also got a lot of inspiration from old pinup posters.
I set the whole look on ZBrush.
But the final render I did inside Maya, no textures only shaders. :relaxed:

Hi @danlevel, thank you, glad you liked :relaxed:

Cute!

1 Like

tks @Webhead :blush:

Hi,Deryck,that’s really awesome art work! Really love your style,and expected I can learning from u!in fact ,is a great time to meet your work here,I’m a 2D character animator ,ready turn into 3D character modeling,is beganer right now,I’m also trying start my first 3D character modeling art work,your art work is really inspired me,hope see more your art work about how to start the first modeling,thanks your art work posting so much :partying_face:

1 Like

@Vicky_Wei Thank you very much! I really appreciate to hear that.
I`m looking forward to see your models, I am glad that my work inspired you in some away.
Keep going!