ZBrushCentral

Sophia: CG Girl WIP for Animation (Nudity added)

Antropus,
Great head :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting your sss settings. I noticed it looks like your bump node is connected to a color map, I found this confusing.
I thought usually the bump map was a grayscale.

Also, what is the difference between your epidermal scatter map and your submermal scatter map? It is really hard to tell with the small thumbnails.

I wish more people would post their sss settings like yourself. Would be awesome to see a eye shader setup. You are right they are definetely the hardest part to get right.

Thanks!

• D

This is just super awesome work!

Yah know - somehow - “Antropus, Great Head” just doesn’t sound quite right, LOL.

Sorry, just couldn’t resist.

And yah, awesome head.

Here are some updates on the body modeling. This is a tweaked version of another old model, a generic woman I posted in my website. I’ve Zbrushed her entirely and because of that I’ll need to rebuild some parts of her body (the topology got messy in some areas). Once I’m happy with this body, I’ll just cut her head off and use the new one! :smiley:

Jason Belec,
thanks man!

yolao,
yep. Let’s wait :slight_smile:

javalabala, 3ddude and T Woods,
thanks a lot!

abnoid,
yeah. That’s because all the maps are temporary right now. The bump map is the same color map right now but, as I said before, I’ll add all the small facial details in ZBrush and use the displacement map mixed in my final bump map. The epidermal map I’m using is brighter than the subdermal map. The subdermal map represents the other skin layers under the surface and the color need to be stronger because the color gets very subtle when rendered.

-Krisbodywip_001.jpgbodywip_002.jpgbodywip_003.jpgbodywip_004.jpg

:grimacing: Oh god no! Don’t cut her head off!:lol:
Great work. Thanks for posting.

She is perfect in every way. great modelling Kris. I like the fact that she looks like a real woman, ie. not a size 1. She has beautiful curves. I can’t wait for color and texture.

outstanding form and anatomy! great work again.

Noting to say… It’ perfect.
Keron

I really dig those dimples. :wink: Beautiful modeling. :+1:

Really beautyfull body study, congratulations :smiley:

I dont like just one think: the calf seem a little too big for me :wink:

hey Kris, beautiful anatomy on her, i love the muscles and the weight.

I wanted to ask you, i think that you`r idea of use a generic model to make another new and diferent model is fantastic, i know that you have posted before screen shots of the transformation from one model to another, but my question is:

-Is there any rule that you folow when you model a generic model in order to be a good base to make a lot of new models?..but just with the mesh and not displacement.

-What do you do when you want to use a generic head and you found out that the mesh of the generic model will not be enough for your needs for the new model?..do you rebuild a lot of the mesh? (Like you said that you will do with her body)…what will be your workflow to rebuild the mesh on her body,…specially when it comes from zbrush!

thanks alot and please keep posting more images of this beauriful girl.

GREAT WORK :+1: :wink:

Yolao

Shoulders/chest are a little too broad… Asian women aren’t that buff! :wink:

To the previous poster, that is kind of a generalization. Some Asian women are very buff.

And to the sculptor, Amazing! Wow, it is really, really good. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that but it is a real knock-out.

This is totally un-needed but in the interest of constructive criticism I will throw this out there. Look at the point on the back of her arm where it meets her torso. Where the deltoid, triceps, and trapezius meet up. Something seems a little off there. Maybe that point should be higher up?
When I look at the left side of the second pic, the rear of her shoulder should be more pronounced and elevated?
That is my two cents!
Great job, and thanks for showing it.

WOWW WANDERFUL WORK :grimacing:

I speak in terms of generalisations and stereotypes. I’ve known a fair share of asian women and I can assure you that a great majority of them fall in the more petite category.

touche.
you are of course correct.
asian women are petite.
Why do I feel naughty when I say that?

But there do exist buff asian women.

![buff.JPG|652x1000](upload://2caJEkTrvgDBxJeJFKHu9qP7yBd.jpeg)

hi antro

can you post the topology of the body?

thanks
Tod

Looks great Antropus! Can you show us some composition lines?
:+1:

i think her body is a bit to “strong” for that head. beside that…perfect.
pz

OH MY GOD! You did NOT have to post that picture…:frowning: