ZBrushCentral

Sophia: CG Girl WIP for Animation (Nudity added)

yeah, that one looks MUCH better. She looked like she was stung by a bee before :slight_smile: hehe

Its here

I intend to take in into zbrush and sculpt every superficial muscle there.

Aren’t you one of the Cgtalk Journey Begins Judges?

I just love this work. Great job! It kinda reminds me of a “real” clay sculpture of an “asian” lady, that Im currently working on. Heres a link to it if you`re interested. http://avatarsculptureworks.com/jamiesubgall(Fraggirl).htm
Keep posting your stuff! Jamie

Asian beauty! :+1:
Would you show your SSS - settings, please ?:wink:

Awesome model and texturing, she’s beautiful. I really liked the plumber video b.t.w. and can’t wait to see how you animate this girl.

BEAUTIFULL work. the lips are amazing. fantastic render and model.

man this is beautiful !!

do you usually use the Limbo on the background?
how many lights did you use for this render?

congrats man, every your work is art !

the shading is fantastic… i love the way you have handled her skin… brilliant! you keep on inspiring!
:+1: :+1:

wow!
The latest version looks better! The colors are more natural than previous one.

Keep up posting new updates!

Vou fazer um paint over também.

Very nice work, Antropus. :slight_smile:

Theripper, good touch-ups, it looks more natural this way.

Hope to see that project achieved soon ! :slight_smile:

Bye !

Olá Antropus. Tomei a liberdade também de fazer um paint-over:

![antropusasian00021by.jpg|1100x663](upload://shZ2vRAfxzHHURHtd35WuSvrMXI.jpeg)

Attachments

antropusasian00021by.jpg

I think I prefer the way her eyes were originally. Makes her look softer. The wide eyed look makes her look a little to intense or shocked. J

Guys, guys… please, there’s no point of making paint-over of a paint-over for the OLD model :slight_smile:
Thank you for your effort but the model was already changed quite a bit since The Ripper’s paint over. On the other hand, as I said before, she do look kind of crazy in that paint over! :smiley:
Take a look at the updated model posted yesterday on the first page, then, if something really doesn’t look natural, make your suggestions but please, I’m not going to change the concept, only fix things to make her more realistic yet beautiful. What I’ve seen in The Ripper paintover (which surely helped me! Thanks again) was more about the size of the iris, specular and some more tweaks but she doesn’t look beautiful as I want :wink:

EvilSmiley,
thanks!

womball,
before you bring it to ZBrush, try to have the model totally proportional already. Check some references to fix the proportions of the chest, legs etc… maybe a blue print? Then, with all fixed, you don’t need to worry about major fixes. You can just have a great fun time ZBrushing it :smiley:
Looking good, keep it up.

MAN!!! I saw your website and I already knew some of your work (the old man). I love everything there! I wish I could learn to make such impressive work. It’s kind of a dream for me, really. If you were located in California I would surely get lessons with you guys :slight_smile: Congratulations for the beautiful work! I’m a fan :slight_smile:

kostia,
sure, I’ll prepare a screenshot.

DigitalDreamer, VVDFX, baker17, turx
thanks a lot guys!

Drummer,
this limbo is just a background added in Photoshop, just to avoid the plain black. I’m using only one light for backlight. The light sources are a HDRI map and 2 frontal white planes as light sources (similar to area lights).

Davlin and Darkshift,
thanks but as I said before, the paint over was made over the old model, not the one posted yesterday. Just take a look :wink:

-Kris

Kris, it’s sooooo inspiring…I wish if I had more time to get into home projects…

many thx for your answere, bro !
we all can learn a lot from your art.

keep it up :wink: :+1:

Here are some screen captures that maybe can be helpful. All maps are temp. I’ll keep working on it. The bump map will gonna be generated in ZBrush, after I add all the small details, like pores, wrinkles and stuff. Then, instead of displacement, I’m going to use the map as bump back in Maya.

Thanks guys.

-Krislighting.jpgskinshader.jpg

Kris: She’s an angel, Bro…:smiley: Your talent is boundless…I learn so much from studying your work. Thanks for sharing your work flow…:+1:

Dickie

Great piece Antropus. The other thing I admire you for is the fact that you always share your workflow when asked. Keep up the amazing work. *****

really cool setup there kris… and thanks for sharing… really looking forward to seeing this one completed! does this model have a really big scale? im wondering why you set the algorythm so high? as the result is fantastic.