ZBrushCentral

Sony Santa Monica Lunchcrunch Characters

Congrats on top row. Great stuff!

Awesome works! Congrats!

:+1: Your work are awesome and interesting, we all love it. :slight_smile:

love love love that wario, favorite character of the series. nicely done.

Mind blowing stuff! Very inspirational! The Shy guy are looking so kool!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

cool mario charcters :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

very impressive work , thanks for sharing the videos .
which matcap did you use to paint the textures?

Great job guys. What awesome fun!! Do Zelda characters next!!

Amazing work, i’m loving these.

Could anyone tell me if the basehead some of you use at the start of the video is a free one?

I remember having one, might even be the same one or similar, but I haven’t had time for zbrush in a while and i’ve looked through my Zbrush 3 , 3.5, 3.5R2 and 4 folders and I can’t find it anymore ;p

Thanks again for the comments everyone! its been really motivating for all of us. We have one more day of Mario left…then we are changing the theme.

idanbbd - we’re all using the skinshade4 to paint our textures.

harbottle - have you been talking to Bryan? Zelda is on our list for sure, but we have another theme to squeek in before that.

The Namek - Bryan mentioned setting up a rapidshare of that base bust. So im guessing it will be up for everyone to use soon. Its great because it cuts off that first 5 minutes or so you waste moving a sphere into a torso.

Hey guys,

This is the bust I brought in for the team to use. It came with zbrush 2.5 I believe. I added the teeth from gnomon. I also made the mesh water tight so you can even print it if you like. Enjoy!

https://rapidshare.com/files/438013961/bust_long.ZTLhttps://rapidshare.com/files/438013961/bust_long.ZTL

harbottle- You can read minds!!! We have a few ideas floating around.

Thanks again everyone!

Awesome work. Nice sculpting. And very cool and comfortable matcaps. Can you send me your matcaps which you used in first video and in video with Roy Koopa, please.
My e-mail: barre.nick@gmail.com

And what render did you use? :wink:

Thanks! It is a timesaver indeed. I did have some base models , but they were too detailed in topology and weren’t closed completely either.

The Namek- Your welcome! I changed a few things but for the most part it’s the same. I really enjoy this mesh for speed and concept sculpting. It’s simple enough that it does not influence your sculpture but supports it.

Mario you better step up or back up, Bowsers on the way!

This was inspired by, the man, Anthony Jones version of peach.
[http://robotpencil.deviantart.com/gallery/11094134]

princessPeachColor.jpg

I had to post the black and white, i liked this version a lot.

[]princessPeachColorBW.jpg

Tried to do a little more with this one… not quite done yet. :slight_smile:

DRY BONES

Dry-Bones.jpg

RAWR!!

bowser.jpg

MAN This are so AWESOME, Really great stuff! What’s the Theme going to be next week i wonder? Bryan can you post a link to your base mesh again… I believe that it’s already down… Looking forward to more sketches guys… this are all awesome… Congrats On Top Row! :+1: :sunglasses: