ZBrushCentral

Sony Santa Monica Lunchcrunch Characters

these are amazing. I’ve been following for a few days now. Can’t wait to see more. Please tell me you’re going to do a Shy Guy though. Those are my favorites.

Holy heck! How long is your lunch hour? Nice work!

Hey Everyone, thanks for all of the encouraging words. Its been really fun having our whole team, aside from our lead being so busy all the time, to do these. Its great practice and pushes us to be more creative. We’re hoping to make a few more of these, but it sounds like we are changing our theme next week…

JoseConseco - yeah man, there’s 6 of us plus our lead. We make video games… :smiley:

stefanobernardi - idk if its nice color correction. its more cheap photoshop tricks to make it look grittier and less perfect. if that makes sense. Im just shifting the black values and adding too much chromatic aberration haha.

ctedin - Katon Callaway sets the timer for an hour. then he lets us know when time is up and we wrap up our sculpt. I dont want to speak for the rest of the team but its not about time. Im just having fun and trying to get more efficient at constructing forms.

More painting things. I’ll sculpt something soon!

PIRANHA PLANT

PP_01b.jpg

really cool Lunch Practices ,you guys At Sony Santa monica seems working on another epic games and Practicing in this way:),you all eat Creativity in your meals:D :rage:

I need to do some more of those quick sketches. How do you do the timelapse?

Quote “you all eat Creativity in your meals” 3mm might be on to something here, you guys sure the food’s ok? and why’s the lead not chiming in? whatever the reason, it’s workin’ ->the results are great… :smiley:

best way to practice is having fun :). thanks for sharing

awesome stuff guys, well done!

Wow, best top row in a while! Awesome designs, 5*!!!:+1: :+1: :+1:

So since wario is awesome, and mario needed a challenge, here he is for the lunch sketch. More from the other guys coming soon!

warioColor2.jpg

nice sculpts… i played mario a lot :smiley: these models are for game too? if not then it’s pity

shy guy. had fun with this one

shyGuy.jpg

BOOOM!!! OH, HE MAD!

A simple one but a fun one.BulletBill_web.jpg

My Mind! It’s All Blew Because Of You Guys!

awesome, thanks for including the vimeo videos - great stuff!!!

wow! great works here! absolutely original style.
come on!,come on guys!, yoshi still missing :smiley:

GREAT!
I loved Wario, used to play it all the time on the old black and white gameboy.
This brings back great memories. Thank you!!

this is very insipiring thread! you guys rock!
love them! the shy guy is cooool!
they are all awesome!

Fabian

fun stuff… Excellent!