ZBrushCentral

Some of my Blur Work, GNomon stuff, and anythign else I can think of

Preatty badass stuffs!

Terrific!

I can stare at the details all day! Amazing…

:grimacing: I love Apocalypse.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I got your texturing DVD in the mail last week.

Awesome stuff, I learned a lot from it.

I’ll be getting the modeling one also.

You’re so awesome! I wanna be just like you when I grow up :smiley: :wink:

hey ian,

awesome stuff :slight_smile:

Yep, some very cool stuff indeed. nice work

Well I think you should give up 3D work as you oviously have no talent for it…:wink:

nice job i will try to check your dvds, thanks for share

Bought these when they first came out and really enjoyed them I learned a ton of stuff about using polyboost in a new way. I even adapted the technique you used for modeling the shirt to terrain modeling for a game im working on.

Thanks for putting these out.
-nick

You probably know this…but your work is incredible. I’d really like to check out the Gnomon Videos at some point, but i’m worried i wont be able to use 90% of the info on them… I’m more a maya\zbrush guy than a max\zbrush guy… will the DVD’s translate very easily between the two packages?

Cheers!

brojay

thanks Ian :roll_eyes:

I finally ordered the texture DVD Ian/Mob King.

LOL…=p… i’m seeing the Modeling DVD right now… =) … i’m meaking a coffe-break (+ than 7 hours of real fun… =) ), and i decided no see the news of Zbrush central, and i found this thread…destiny…LOL…=P

BTW, Poly Boost rules dude… :wink:

Congratz =)

Superb model and great texture. How many hours for creat a model like hulk for example ? :+1:

Wow, some great work for sure.
Congratulations, please tell us more about your work flow.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

Man great stuff /… My copies of ur Gnomon DVDs are arriving tomorrow or day after that, so lets hope for the best :slight_smile: - anyway very impressive work you do …

I’m so glad someone made a MAX heavy DVD for once :slight_smile: thanks I baught both of them last week and they’re arriving today. I’m so excited, but I’m going to lose alot of sleep too :(. But excited :slight_smile:

Thank you

This is one of the most Awesome model you ever made…HaHA I will have to post the stills from my DVD soon!!
Great job!:+1:

Is this suitable for Maya users? If not is there an equivalent for Maya?

These DVDs look fantastic, would love to be able to use them.