ZBrushCentral

Sneak Peek: ZBrush 2021

ZBrush 2021 has now launched. See Here

Watch the recorded livestream for more complete overview and demonstration of the ZBrush 2021 features:

ZBrush 2021 includes some game changing features that we know you’re going to be excited about. It is also be a free of charge update for all registered ZBrush users.

See the Release Thread

Demo Videos

The Original ZBrush 2021 Teaser Video

Michael Pavlovich has created a series of brief videos that show the new ZBrush 2021 features in use. Watch them now to be inspired!

Dynamics Simulation, Collision Simulation, Surface Snapping, Edge Extrusion, Auto Welding, Cloth TransPose,

Equidistant Insets, MicroPoly, Dynamic Thickness, Dynamics Physics, Edge Extrusion

MicroPoly, Cloth Brushes, Dynamic Thickness, Dynamic Simulation Inflate

Dynamic Simulation, Simulation Brushes, Dynamic Thickness, Edge Extrusion Surface Snapping

Dynamics Simulation, Dynamic Cloth Brushes, MicroPoly, Custom MicroPoly, Physics Simulation, Unweld All, Dynamic Thickness, Twist Cloth Brush

Dynamics Car Crash

Enjoy! :wink:

130 Likes

Amazing as always!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! And the peel UV?! Any news?

11 Likes

Wow… always… wow. Every new feature/update shown I’ll be able to use straight away in my workflow. Great job folks, can’t wait.

Awesome! Looks like ZModeler has been given some love this time! I’ve been wanting a more complete box modeling solution in ZB for years. And cloth dynamic?! Boo-yah!!!

1 Like

This makes me very excited! I picked the perfect time to get back into ZBrush full time and dust off these old skills with the new feature. The new ZModeler abilities make me the most happy! I am going to be working on creating items for manufacturing and ZModeler (especially it’s new features) is going to be key in me getting to my end result faster! Super excited!!! I really wish I could play with it RIGHT NOW! lol! Thank you again, Pixologic! :star_struck: :clap: :tada:

~MAH~

2 Likes

I suggest pixologic to also put a renderer in real time. This will be the biggest strategy for Zbrush to be the most adored on Earth.

10 Likes

The dynamics excite me, love all the new possibilities you guys put forth as well as refining the tools themselves. Can’t wait to try it out.

2 Likes

I am going to love this release so much. I can’t wait for The cloth brushes, they look awesome. I think it’s fair to mention the work of Pablo Dobarro with the cloth brushes in Blender. We needed that stuff in ZBrush and it seems we are going to get it.

2 Likes

Yes!!!

This looks amazing :open_mouth:
So keen for the cloth brushes!

2 Likes

Marvelous Designer is going subscription only now… Zbrush is one of the rarest companies out there that consistently does their user base a solid. You can tell that they put some serious love into this software, and each update is innovative and very exciting.

Please never change, Zbrush.

10 Likes

cool! :+1:

1 Like

Ooh - you sexy beasts :+1: :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Absolutely stunning additions. I cannot wait to try that dynamic cloth!

Incredible and very exciting! Can’t wait to try it out. I already have some ideas for that cloth effect. Oh yesss so itching to give it a go.

1 Like

I am getting mad ! Need zbrush 21 right now ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cool stuff Pixo Team. Just 2 things I actually want to know, and want the most at this point from your Product… (I would happily re-pay you $800.00 in a heartbeat for.)

1. New overhauled User Interface /UI (Simplified, and redone for the gratuitous amount of features that are quite easily forgotten, and tedious to pull out and use.)
  2. VR (Virtual Reality) support for (Index, Oculus, etc.)

Thanks for the free updates again!

1 Like

OH MY GOD! I cant wait! I’ve been dreaming about cloth dynamics in ZBrush… Plus speed improvements… I love you guys!

1 Like

Great update I am speechless, cool stuff thank you, Pixologic! :+1:

1 Like