ZBrushCentral

Snappers Team

Stunning characters! Very realistic!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Gendragon3D

Amazing work. How did you do the hair? Was it Fibermesh and XGen?

Thanks

Piers

Hello Everyone this is our latest (some of you might have seen the video already)
The purpose of this project was to create a generic male head for a Facial rigging tech demo at Snappers.
Team members that took part of this were :
Galal Mohey
Yasser El-Sherbiny
Abdelrahman Shebl
Ahmed Salim

Still images was rendered using Arnold, ALshaders and hair using Xgen.
We used Ornatrix for the hair cards in the Unreal Engine version.
Details were sculpted manually in Zbrush and enhanced using TexturingXYZ tillable maps.

7.jpg

more images at https://www.artstation.com/artwork/bYbem

Snappers Website:

Snappers Facebook page:

For any info or questions
Galal@snapperstech.com

Attachments

Wow amazing!!! Keep up the good work!

Love your work. It’s by far one of the very best I’ve seen. When will your rigging system be available for us to download and what will it cost?

top row in 3…2…1… :sunglasses:
Impressive work!
Cheers,
Selwy

yusefkerr
Can you post a workflow? This is next level.

Thanks a lot, We would love to do so at some point. do you need to know a specific thing?

Loose2Win
@Snappers Team, Very Good Work. Nice to see you’re still around.
I’ll take this opportunity to ask what I’ve been itching to know…
What is the status of your Facial Rig and Markerless Facial Motion Capture Tech, will it ever be available to the public?

strob
Wow amazing work!!! And cool to see you are back online and I have the same question: when will your facial mocap system be available to the public? You made the best facial facial mocap!

Thanks a lot…Unfortunately it’s still under development however we are using it to provide facial mocap service.

JayBass
Nice work, rendering is superb, are you guys using the Alsurface skin shader?

Thank you, yes …it’s really great.

Piersie
Amazing work. How did you do the hair? Was it Fibermesh and XGen?

Thanks

Piers

Thanks Piers, We used XGen for all the hair of the characters

mrjeffrivera
amazing rigging system

Love your work. It’s by far one of the very best I’ve seen. When will your rigging system be available for us to download and what will it cost?

Thank you so much, we don’t provide a rigging tool, it’s a rigging service…clients provides us with the character assets and we rig them using our tools.

selwy

That’s such an honor…I believe I’m your biggest fan :smiley:

best head rig ever :open_mouth:

Galal, I’m the one who feels honored! You guys set the bar very high for many of use. I use your work as quality reference for my current projects! It’s inspiration and motivation at the same time. Thank you very much for that!
Best,
Selwy