ZBrushCentral

Snappers Team

Stunning work! Fantastic skin textures!

Very Cool,Amazing work!!!

Wow wow wow! So realistic… One of the best top row!

Thanks everyone we are glad that you like our work and very honored to be on the top row as well , we will try to post some WIP images and some making of soon …

really nice :slight_smile: loved the skin.

Hard to make a better result than it.
I’m feel really noob now when i see your pictures :frowning:

Thank you so much guys :D:D

Illusionist :
The hair was done using Xgen … actually we are planing release a making of…but briefly I used Alsurface for the skin and didn’t change much about it, I even didn’t use any sss maps but the main color map. all the work was done enhancing the specular, color and displacement maps.

TakezoSunfire:
That’s a great point man … she’s really beautiful:D.

very nice :+1:

Wow that is astounding, clever logo too!. I’m impressed by the peach fuzz you put on the skin.

You are The BEST ! Outstanding work… So inspiring! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Can you post a workflow? This is next level.

Outrageous skill. Amazing stuff. I would love to see a wip or even a tutorial on workflow from you. The fine hairs and the eye surface are touches that I would love to be skilled enough to do…even though I find it hard to open ZBrush…lol!..let alone do an eye.

skin material is very good
:+1:

Gorgeous I am taking notes :wink: that hair job and peach fuze it’s amazing the skin tones aswell top notch really

Please keep posting your work or else i will find you and i will kill you. :smiley:

Great sculpt. Really inspirational.

@Snappers Team, Very Good Work. Nice to see you’re still around.
I’ll take this opportunity to ask what I’ve been itching to know…
What is the status of your Facial Rig and Markerless Facial Motion Capture Tech, will it ever be available to the public?

Wow amazing work!!! And cool to see you are back online and I have the same question: when will your facial mocap system be available to the public? You made the best facial facial mocap!

Superb, more real than reality

Nice work, rendering is superb, are you guys using the Alsurface skin shader?