ZBrushCentral

slocik Sketchbook

these are all simply awesome man! love the brain guy bust!

Thanks guys, wanted to push more details on him, but i ran out of polies, i need a faster pc ;/

ezekiel6 - dude, now that you mention it i see it too, i didnt go for it, but it does look like a more realistic version of the aliens from mars attack.

SpiritDreamer - it works, it even has refractions ! But its hard to make transparent objects look real, since there is nothing to reflect, and the texture based reflections dont work so great.

another thing i started, protoss from stracraft.
Based of zeratul. It still lacks in detail, but i think i got the base shapes right, i like his forms how they are now.
Dont know how much will ipush it, maybe add some gear to him ?
Also uploading teh concept, simplified some shapes for better read ;]

4214.jpg

awesome work, the body is amazing!

Cool model, I bet he can dunk a basketball.

nice sculpt.

great job so far!!!

thanks guys. Somethign quick i did as a break, wanted to detail it up and make it seem made of wood, but damn it time consuming ;D I did like 1 small part in 1h, would take like a week ;f So lets call it doen instead ;D

great sculpts man, keep it up :+1:

Nice Zeratul Slocik. I like your last sculpt, it’s realy a nice work.
I will post a space marine soon on my sketchbook hope you will like it :slight_smile:

Great sculpts. How in earth did you manage to model a characters skeleton in a day?

Very cool sculpts you’ve got going! Nice forms

thanks ;D
wombal - i swear i already responded, maybe i wanted to and forgot ;]
Anyway i didnt did the whole thing, the chest part and spine is a random free model i googled, i did a skull a while ago, and for hands and legs i used the old zsphare mode where you alt click on one to split them up, so i literally blocked it out in like 15 min.
It would be really hard to do whole thing in one day, since the chest witch is the most complex and hard to do i didnt even do, and it still took a while ;D

Anyway heres another quickie inspired by my favorite artist mutte696 , not one work particullar but his busts overall ;]
A bit low poly, 2mln, where the horns take up like 600k, i really reallly need a new pc O_o I would liek to go in mor4e detail but my pc gets so slow on anything over 3mln.
And i really need to stop starting a new model every day, its like i have model adhd ;f

Attachments

3.jpg

Few last ones are looking very good. Demon definitely looks like made by mutte696, especially with this matcap.

Wow… really awesome work. I love this guy!!!

Very cool:+1:

Great job man !
Very mutte-ish indeed !

the rib cage is mutte’s no doubt, but that face…Im not really feeling the lower half of it. though you nailed the presentation of his style

That creature is scary :smiley: . Love the skeletal/muscle fusion thing you got going.

y
JoseConseco - and ironically the last one is the ones i spent least time on ;D

Framedworld - actually the ribcage is the thing i didnt try to make similar to mutte models ;D

I tottaly agree on the lower face, I had no idea what to do with it, i just had this idea of a guy with a hole from nose to his bottom , and that he was some kind of a demon ;] I tried a more human skull like ones, but they didnt fit so much, tried to split it in parts and i was getting way too much poly streaching ;/
Maybe i will add the jaw a separate object, and push it more ;]

Nichollya- dunno, im starting to think i overuse that look for all my models, sinc eim too lazy to sculpt proper skin folds.