ZBrushCentral

Skull Rings Streaming

:loudspeaker::loudspeaker:I’ve scheduled next streaming! Thursday 2021-06-10T16:30:00Z
SKULL RINGS!:skull::skull::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:
I’ll show how to create a skull ring using two default Tools, Nickz dude and Cylinder3D, it’s gonna be interesting!
During different streamings, I’ll cover the whole design process within ZBrush, sculpting, weight optimization, 3d printing setting and finally Keyshot rendering processI’ll cover the whole design proces whitin ZBrush, sculpting, weight optimization, 3d printing setting and finally Keyshot rendering process
You will watch it here:
https://youtu.be/HLZxrgLUNLQ
Go and activate your REMINDER! Don’t miss it :eyes:

Skull Rings Streaming ZBC
Skull Rings Streaming

10 Likes

We need more posts like this on ZBC, great work @nacho_riesco :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

nickz’s face gets forged into a skull ring! :slight_smile: so metal

Thank you!! Agree, I’m trying to make “different things” :grin: :wink:

Yeah!1 :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: thanks for comment!

Hot hot!:fire::fire:Skull Rings!!:skull::skull:This Thursday, 18:30 GMT+1 on my Youtube channel:
:arrow_right::arrow_right:Link: https://youtu.be/MPg-RtkKC4M
Set up your reminders!

In case you missed my latest streaming, here you can watch it.
Subscribe to my channel to stay updated on my next videos about ZBrush and Jewelry

Another great piece. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks Paul! :smiley:

Now you can watch the full process of the Skull Ring, It covers designing, sculpting, 3d printing preparation, weight optimization and rendering processes! :sunglasses: :skull: :love_you_gesture:

You can watch it on my Youtube Channel

Hope you like it!! :wink:
Skull Ring Full Process

2 Likes

Nice one Nacho! :slight_smile: Thanks for continuing to share your knowledge with the community!
Jaime

Thanks Jaime! It’s a pleasure :wink:

The skull ring I sculpted on the streamings has been bring to life, details have been amazingly casted! Blackened and mirror polished finish, yeah!! :skull: :love_you_gesture:

SkullRing_3|1000x1000