ZBrushCentral

Sketches and Recent Work

Wow , study to you man, how nice work:+1:

DAnconia - thanks…ya be putting some textures soon

remcv8 - very right said…in India we start every work after a prayer to shree ganesha so that he removes all obstacles…ganesha stuti is the special prayer to lord ganesha and every prayer begins with a prayer to shree ganesha…if u reading upanisads dont forget about the mandukaya upanisad they say that all the core knowledge of vedas is given in one single upanishad called mandukaya upanisad and rishi’s say theres enough knowledge in this upanisad for a seeker to reach enlightenment. will be waiting to see ur work on kali ma…and thanks a lot for the inspiring words.

barbarossaX - thanks man.

did some texturing on the orc head and tried on ss shader in maya…
orc_final copy.jpg

hi guys…posting after a long time…did some work in the meanwhile…comments and critics are welcome…
krifrnt.jpg

Attachments

kriback.jpg

bru.JPG

colbit copffy.jpg

all3 copy.jpg

ZGrab01 copy.jpg

ZGrab012 copy.jpg

ZGrab02dd copy.jpg

Wow impressive,i like the texture and color of the indian the bluish one,beautiful… :wink:

Yes, I find that one quite striking too.

The legs on this last guy are phenomenal as well.

It looks like we have a few common inspirations. I’ve been incorporating Hindu themes into my work as well -

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=65217

Did you do the sketch of Ganesha above? It’s very well done. I gave you five stars because I dig the energy of your work :).

JUPITER : thanks.

EricArtman : thanks a lot…i like ur work a lot the chakras r very inspiring concept…the ganesha sketch has been done by me…thanks again

hi everyone…heres a model i have been working on for 3-4 days…hope u guys like it…:slight_smile:
softwares used :- zbrush 3.1, maya 2008, photoshop
1.jpg

Attachments

ZGrab01dfg.jpg

ZGrab02.jpg

some recent work
ol.jpg

Attachments

sting.jpg

Very nice sculpts. Great work. Keep it up :+1:

did a render in free time…c&c r most welcome
wall10lu copyx.JPG

did some quick sketches from the new tools from 3.5 r3…this quick sketch thing is really addictive and i am enjoying it a lot…
[aaass.jpg]eagle.jpg

hi all…been working on a dragon model lately…its a WIP still got a lot to do…jst been concentrated on the basic anatomy so far…c&c r most welcome.
[dr2.jpg]dra.jpg

Attachments

dr3.jpg

congrats on some cool sculpts your ghandi is fantastic definat fav of mine

nice muscles

parnham - thanks man!! :slight_smile:

rouncer - thanks!!

here an anatomy study doodle i did in an hour aprox…will post more soon.
[ZGrab06.jpg]

blocked in a basic shape of a human torso using zsketch and then some very basic anatomical structure…c&c r welcome
[torso.jpg]

did some more work the previous sculpted arm this making it more like a bodybuilders musculature…
[arniearm.jpg]

did some more work on the inside of the arm.i am uploading the ztool file so if someone is interested can download form the following link:
http://uploading.com/files/54d882d8/arm_muscles.rar/
[musculararm.jpg]

really nice arm!:+1: