ZBrushCentral

SketchBook 2013

Wanted to say that this is coming out nicely. Thanks for the breakdown as well for the armor. Can’t wait to see more.

Also, not sure if intentional or not, but her face reminds me of Natalie Portman.

She’s coming out really well. Great resemblance of Natalie Portman!

yeah great work man!! definitely looks like natalie portman if you were going in that direction! :slight_smile:

Amazing texture and BPR render.
Thanks a lot for your break down in the harsurdface armor process :+1:

Realy nice work! Especially Natalie’s face.

Hey sankar82 thank you. Yes the intention is to make Natalie Portman face

Hey Webhead Thank you

Hi zborn thank you yes it is intentional to make Natalie´s face

Hi ][-][4Z4R][)) - thank you I´ll see if I can make a breakdown on the bpr render

hi Rusnar - thank you

Just wanted to say your stuff is looking great. I love that you’re showing your process as well. Learnt a few things already. Thanks!

Very Nice! Rock those HardSurfs!:+1:
I was curious to ask, will the arms be able to reach up? I love the design, but I also wonder if she would be able to reach with sword and shield.

Hey Psychicpigeon - thank you. I´m glad I could help. Soon I will post more breakdowns.
Hey koro - thank you.
I finishing the warrior (doing the low poly version), but in the meanwhile I did this sketch.
The Little Witch. Based on a concept of my friend Well Giardina http://wellgiardina.blogspot.com.br/
Hope you like it. All elements done in Zbrush. Render in Zbrush and composed in Photoshop. C&C are welcome.

I like your little witch. My questions is: Are those supposed to be teeth coming out of her mouth? If so, they look a little flat. Also, they look like they are coming out of her upper lip. I suggest moving them down so they look like they are coming out of her mouth.

I think that your bald female face is impressive. Am I correct that it is Natalie Portman (from Star Wars fame) WOW!

I created this piece during the workshop with Rafael Grassetti.
I would like to thank him for the precious tips and feedback.
Fan art of Scylla - God of war
Original concept of Justin Murray - http://http://cghub.com/images/view/272149/
C&C are always welcome
web_scylla_god_of_war.jpg

You are one fine sculptor!

Great work, i think nothing to says^^. Render texture and sculpt and pose is really good !

Wow awesome character and gorgeous sculpt!

Thank you guys !!!
I´d apreciate it !!!

Dude awesome work man ! Love it :smiley:

Awesome and inspiring!

That’s awesome! Great job. :smiley:

I definitely need to take one of Raphael’s classes lol…the dude is beyond bad ass.

Thanks guys !!!
I´d apreciate it

I made this model based on the concept of seungjin
~50k polys and five sets of 2k textures(body), one set of 4k texture(face) and one set of 1k texture(sword).
Rendered in marmoset toolbag 1.10 C&C are always welcome.

High res images

Zbrush Sculpt

Great work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
xNormal for baking maps? Did you use Zbrush for polypainting?