ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook 2012

Its MatchMaker if I am not mistaken…

EDIT:
I’m an idiot, I did not see you had found it already! Sorry!

I think its fantastic!

is looking awesome, such a neat and tidy process! looking forward to video 2 & 3 :slight_smile:

This continues to be magnificent. Can’t wait for the next video. Thanks!

MealeaYing: Thanks!:slight_smile:

SammehSAMURAI: Thanks!:slight_smile: Uploading part 2 (final part) now!:slight_smile:

kevphil: Thanks! Uploading it now!:slight_smile:

So here is Mech Part 2! Hope you guys like it!:slight_smile:

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/51386004?title=1&byline=1&portrait=1&color=ff9933&loop=1” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“281” width=“500”></iframe> Mech Part 2 from David Richardson on Vimeo.

Attachments

VideoIcon.jpg

only managed to catch a few minutes of the 2nd video tutorial but it already looks very detailed. awesome work too. thank alot.

Just now finished part I and now watching part II. Excellent tut!! My brain learns better with longish tutorials. The brain needs time to absorb…and focus. Watching short tuts i tend to multitask too much.

fantastic work you got there! :slight_smile:

Nice dude:D:+1:

GX@W: Thanks!:slight_smile:

Phil Stanhope: Thanks! Glad it wasnt too long for you!:slight_smile:

darxx: Thanks!:slight_smile:

• FoOD -: Thanks dude!!:slight_smile:

brianlife: Glad it helped!:slight_smile:

great methods and vid !!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very nice! Thanks a lot for the 2nd part. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Awesome and inspirational! even though a lot of techniques I already knew, now I’ve seen new ways to use them! :smiley: so many possibilities! and I’ve never seen Dynamesh used in such a neat and crisp fashion, I’ll have to give that workflow a solid try out! thanks for taking the time to share with us your skills and knowledge :slight_smile: great stuff!

Gary Komar: Thanks!:slight_smile:

highlander_72: Your welcome!:slight_smile:

SammehSAMURAI: Really glad you like it!:slight_smile: Thanks!:slight_smile:

Nice job, thanks for sharing.

Bryan Wynia: Your welcome man! Glad you liked it!:slight_smile:

The characters were all done in Zbrush. Concepts and designs by Stan Vince and Walter Pezzali. The robot behind them was modelled by Walter. Soon the figures will be available at Industria Mechanika!:slight_smile: Just thought I had to say few words about it!:slight_smile:

cool!! great designs too, is like from a 50´s movie