ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook_2011 and other.

love it!..my only criticism goes to the detail of the pullover (sure u are on wip^^)maybe u can try to UV u pull_over and add some fabric textures (imported on UV) to make u details more realistic!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

the minotaur is pretty sweet, but why does he have a giant chair on his head? Also the chainmail-esque texture on the spear chic android thing is really nice.

Thank you for replies.

@Mr-NYM : Thank you, for the minotaur and chainmail i agree with you but it’s work in progress. :wink: I am not happy with the global pose and the accessories too this is why I change all in the scene for Minotaur pretty soon (well the question is : if i have time :confused: ).

@pappete : Thanks for replies, ho yes need more love for the pullover and the technic you suggest is what i make on him soon.

Emmanuel.

I have changing the pullover and make som modification for this final sketch.
Hope you like this character. Any comments or critics appreciate.

Emmanuel.

ooops here it is. :smiley:
inspector_face.jpg

yeah !! You will polypaint it?

Thank you pappete.
Well, maybe later if I have time. Actually I am happy with result. Here is another view with more detail like seams. Comments always welcome.

Emmanuel

3/4 view :
inspector_3_4.jpg

He reminds me my math teacher(when I went to school)XD
for the eye u used some textures?

Thank you for replies pappete,
For the eyes I have one sphere for the globulus and another one for pupils. For the pupils I have making a little hand polypaint.

Here is another character in work in progress in the same style inspired from Skinner by Pixar. Hope you like it!!

Emmanuel.
the_disgust.jpg

nice job Emmanuel, pixar’style powwaaa!!

another great model!!!..have u some tutorial where i can see how to make eye like u made?

Hey fanatique happy you like him.

@pappete :
Thank you for the kind word. I’ll post soon a little tutorial on “how to” for the eyes.

Here is one update of the last character with some color test. I’m not happy with the expression but i work on him.

Any comments and critics are welcome.

Emmanuel.
skinner_2.jpg

ça passe bien le polypaint, en revanche je préférais la précédente expression de visage.

:+1:

Thank you Maxime for replies.
Here is another speed update for the expression and try SSS from ZBrush but it’s difficult. Tomorrow I explain the eyes. Hope you like him. Any comments or critics are welcome.

Emmanuel.
skinner_3.jpg

Hi Emmanuel. Been a while since I have been to your post. Dude, whatever happened to that cool, brutal minotaur you were working on? That is still AWSOME!:+1:

Hey Dragon ! I am glad to see you. The minotaur need more love on posing, I am working on him the next month because I am not in phase with this character actually. Thank you again to follow my thread.

@pappete :
Here it is pappete>>>>
eyes_tut.jpg

Before I copy a polysphere and i make one for globulus and another one for pupil with two materials. I make a little polypaint for the pupils only. The specular in the pupil is driving by the lighting because I use Toy Plastic material for this one.
Hope it’s clear for you.

See you soon all.

Emmanuel

Right on, I will continue to keep an ‘eye’ on this post-:wink:

Haha, :wink:

Lil’ update for cloth and finally moustache of course! I stop this character to made another one and after I export all this character in maya for rendering with other technics.
Hope you like.
Any comments or critics are welcome.

Emmanuel

skinner_5.jpg

Attachments

skinner_4.jpg

tnk for tutorial!!!^^if only I could I’d offer you a pizza at homeXD

Yes, I love pizza !! You could. :smiley:

Emmanuel.