ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook_2011 and other.

i like the last one :smiley: :+1: :+1:

Thank you Vlasov,
I have seen your SketchBook you have a great sculpt too, i am happy you like it. :+1:

Here is some other view and lil’ improvement on hand. Any comments and critics always appreciated, thank you.

Emmanuel.

Nice posing my friend

Thank you Jean-François,
Happy you like it. :wink:

Here some evolution for Massai character. Hope you like it.
Have fun !!

Emmanuel.
BPR_MASS.jpg

PS :
I have changing the image more bright now.

Thats a very cool character! I love masks and this one is great. Im not a fan of the base, though.
Those ornaments do not fit to the model IMO.
Id love to see some stones and grass on the base, or a more futuristic one that fits to the mask. :slight_smile: I hope you don`t mind my little critique.

Hi and thank you for comments Moni !!
I totally agree with you for the ornaments. I’ll post soon some base rock and grass and NO i don’t mind the critics quite the contrary. Thanks for support !! :wink:

Emmanuel.

Here the new base. I have add some gold rock and grass too and finally i’ve changed some materials an colors. For rendering i’ll use only BPR no photoshop. Hope you like it. Any comments and critics are welcome.

Emmanuel.
mass_BPR2.jpg

Je vais parler français pour arriver à m’exprimer au mieux^^

Ca gÚre grave, le mix tissu avec écailles te donne une texture vraiment à la croisée des chemins entre Tech et Massai.

Tu as un trùs bon choix dans tes couleur ça colle une super ambiance et j’aime bien le desgin de tes pierre, c’est tout con mais elle colle au reste du design :slight_smile:

peut-ĂȘtre que la pointe de ta lance pourrait ĂȘtre plus travailler mais je sens trop le truc qui pourrait casser le 50/50 Tech/Massai

J’ai hĂąte de voir si tu vas rĂ©ussir le sans faute :stuck_out_tongue:

ed’

Thank you fanatique for the kind word, hope you like the following.
I have making some modifications on a cloth and for the base too. No post process just a BPR render. Hope you like the modification. Any comments and critics really appreciated.

Emmanuel.

mass_BPR3.jpg

Attachments

mass_BPR4.jpg

Here is the final pose for this character, I have change the hand pose and some over small thing like wrap and other. Hope you like it !

Emmanuel.
pose_end.jpg

Beautiful character, I love the helmet/head. Really serves to make it regal-looking. Only problem I see right off the bat is that the cloth textures for her clothes look like they’re scaled a bit large. Almost like she’s wearing a burlap bag for the material.

Thank you for watching my work and for the kind word redcode. I agree with you for the bat, i’ll change this later.

Emmanuel.

nice job Maya4fun,

good job on the spear, but the wind isn’t same side as the bat :stuck_out_tongue:

gg and i want see more!

@fanatique :
Haha I have not seeing this !! Shame on me. :wink:
I’ll change this too.

Speed Sculpt :
The following is a speed sculpt (35/40 minutes) inspired by the first research from Monsters Inc by Pixar. It is first research for Sullivan character. Hope you like it.

Emmanuel.
monsters01.jpg

moooooaaahh :stuck_out_tongue:

Like your sully’ realy expressive face. May be you should break one horn to change the character’s shape.

GG!

@fanatique :
Thank you, happy you like him. For the horn mmmmmh
 i don’t know i think i prefer like that. Anyway it’s just a speed sculpt maybe i’ll try this on new character.

Emmanuel.

I have change some shape :
mouth and global volume to finally reduce the horn.
Hope you like him.

Emmanuel.

monsters02.jpg

New character i’ve made, this is (Le comptable). It’s unfinished but i’ll post to see if you have some critics. I add later a coat to finish him.

Any comments welcome.

Emmanuel.
[attach=262534]Le_Comptable.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Le_Comptable.jpg

yeah totaly love the expression of u 2 last character!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I am happy you like him pappete.
Over progress on coat and some detail like pull_over. More I see him more he reminds me a policeman (old-school). Hope you like it !! Any critics or comments always welcome.

Emmanuel.
chara_comptable3.jpg