ZBrushCentral

SketchBooK-2009 PART2

Majid nice work again mate!:slight_smile:

Only one big problem with you’re bale studies. The only part i’ve noticed that keeps bale from his most noticable landmarks in the face. Is his distinguish “nose dip” which is something you lack in the sculpt.

Otherwise it’s all fantasic mate;)

Nice work! :+1:

Awesome! The Zombie Christian Bale looks great!

Great rendition of the Machinist! My only critique is to sink in the cheeks a bit more just under the cheek bone. I think that will add to his malnourished look and make the face pop a bit more. Aside from that I think it looks amazing and I wouldn’t change anything else. Great work! I love your style. :+1:

Falfa…thanks man !
robotball…thank you !
Senior Assassin…thank you ! i think what im doing is Zbrush is not even 10% of my studies, I know what you mean…but im trying so hard and i dont like to call it mad…
GregStrangis…thanks dude !
CrazyMatt…thanks dude ! yes i agree, when i rendered it i was tired and didnt recognized my problems…i will try to fix it !
roger…thanks dude !
Pedro Toledo…thanks you ! he looks like a deadman in machinist…
Aberrant…thank you ! sure i agree about it,

THANKS ALOT MY FRIENDS FOR ALL KIND WORDS !

Umm…totally missed your second sketchbook. You`re very talented. Awesome work!
***** adding my 5 stars here as well. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Funny! That demon looks wicked holding his flowers. Very cool stuff. As ever. :slight_smile:

Moni-Poroni…thanks for kind words dude !
dustbin1_uk…hehhe, thanks dude !

i start this character without any idea, just playing with it in Zbrush...a little diffrent ! maybe...also i used lee perry smith mesh again... [<!--[attach=156847]thumb.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27156847%27,%27thumb.jpg%27,1,0%29) [<!--[attach=156848]big01.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27156848%27,%27big01.jpg%27,1,0%29) [<!--[attach=156907]big02.jpg[/attach]-->](javascript:zb_insimg('156907','big02.jpg',1,0))

Dude you are a machine!!!

Amazing work … keep it up. Can’t wait to see more.

ha ha ha :lol: this is funny cartoonist character !

hahahaha that’s definitely my fav piece from you! Love the cat idea :slight_smile:

haha, this is great! love the cat :smiley:

so funny and cute,like the cat :lol:

lol, very cool. nice style !!!

Nothing to say excepting that they are great characters. I think they are a very good job.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is a very cool character…the love style! :+1:

Wow! majid, incredible images, very unique style! the last one is so funny!, and CONGRATULATIONS! in the Gnomon contest for the ! :+1: :+1:

bigd17…thank you ! hehehhh…yes maybe ! im not sure…
smeagol…thanks dude !
Intervain…thanks magdalena ! really happy to hear it !
undoz…thanks andrei !
3mm…thanks mohammd !
Ichiban…thank you !
Mr Vinck…thank you !
roger…thanks dude !
manzarek123…thanks for kind words !

THANKS ALOT !

love the cat!
ace character

ahahaahhaaha i love the last one!! great character!!

Alex Oliver