ZBrushCentral

SketchBooK-2009 PART2

Hey All !!!

i like to start my new sketchbook with some renders from previous works…
the bat ais rendered by lee perry smith…

2.jpg

Man I said it before but I’m gonna say it again, your works are awesome!

I don’t want to sound too bold but I have asked you how you paint your models, especially how you decide where to put your lighter skin tones, could you explain??
It would really help me.

Tnx!
Slice

Yeah this is something.
Ill welcome the thread with 5 stars so its feels at home straight away.
Lee perry smith renders with lightwave am i correct?
Amazing renders.
Its about time you get those animated for extra goodness:D

wow strong level here! i’ll keep an eye on this thread.

Great great work!!!
Look forward to seeing more of your work!
:slight_smile:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

These models are so inspirational! Your work shows the true potential/capabilities of ZBrush and you are setting the standard for all of us to follow. Whenever I hit a Null and Void with my creativity… All I have to do is look over your models and I’m right back to getting fresh ideas and wanting to learn new techniques in ZBrush.

You truly are among the masters! Always looking forward to seeing your new work.

Yeah ! Great models !
Maybe the sound of a top row !

I love your creatures and texture work !

superb work man, you have awesome creature designs.

Aaaahhhh… am gonna say it again…
awesome works…

Hey Man !
Thanks for your comments on Sincircle !
I didn’t realise you were the guy that was responsible for these cool characters on ZBC !
Great stuff man !
-SIWEB

This could be top row material in my opinion. You have some of the best monsters / creatures I have seen. I think you have a great understanding of form detail. I envy your abilities, and love your work! :+1:

This is simply stunning work. Thank you for sharing with us. :smiley:

Slice…thanks dude ! you know its a regular layer painting, maybe uts hard to explain im going to record a video to show my way…
Disco Stu…ahha thanks dude ! yea he is great !
julien n…thanks for kind words !
RawSunlight…yea sure…thank you for kind words !
SixxPixels…thanks alot for your kind words dude !
gpepper…thank you ! happy you like it ! I wish…
aesis412…thanks dude !
ivar_sn…ahh thanks dude !
SIWEB…hey simon ! you did really awsome desisgns in your thread ! i didnt checked them before, i dunno why ! thanks alot !
Aberrant…thanks for your kind words ! I wish…
MINTY…thanks for kind words dude !

Thanks alot everyone for all kind comments…and thats why i Love this community, a great way to help me to improve myself,
and really thanks for all cool guys at Pixologic for Zbrush and Zrushcentral and all kind supports !

WOW! That’s some awesome stuff man… U really have a great talent for sculpting… i love the forms and weight of everything… The detailing on the sea monster is superb and I love the look of the troll! Great texturing on him too!

Keep it up man! You’re a big inspiration to me! :+1:
5 stars!

Absolutely incredible work. The details is amazing and I love the textures. Can’t wait to see more.

Really great job :+1:

I especially love the second character design, and the color you used on the third one, around the shoulders .:sunglasses:

Digging the paint job on the troll, had not seen that one before:+1:

very good pieces in here. keep them coming :wink:

Majid_Smiley I have a question about sculpts. Do you ever use displacement or normal maps? I believe most of these images are your zbrush screen shots or renders. Have you taken them into another app such as maya or max for rendering?

The reason I ask is I am trying to animate a character I created in zbrush. I found that even at 2048 the displacement does not keep all of my details, although it is close.

I also found the normal map was producing some artifacts and actually doing more dammage than it was helping so I am currently only using a displacement map.

chindian…thanks for kind words ! happy you like it !
bigd17…thank you !
Chokmah…thank you !
Dman3d…thanks dude !
Ichiban…thank you !
Aberrant…thank you ! its not easy to explain it here, but i use a regular way for generating maps ( that i learned from tutorials specially Scott Spencer )…im waiting for GoZ fro start to learn all about rendering in Maya…also you can email me and i will answer you what i know…

thanks alot guys !