ZBrushCentral

Sketch Book - Bruno Saber

Andwew - it would be nice, thank you :smiley:

piz - hehe thnx :)<table border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“0”><tbody><tr valign=“top”><td class=“controlbar”>
</td><td class=“controlbar”>
</td></tr></tbody></table>[kids_thumb.jpg]

Hello guys!
continuing with the render studies

[dinothumb.jpg]dino004.jpg

Cool! :+1:

Great render/sculpt !

Wow…

Unbelievable quality work-flow on dragon.:rolleyes: I like it very much.

asecbrush - =)

Lucky_1 - thank you!

Giri_Babu - Thanks a lot =D

[dinothumb.jpg]

Naughty that you keep adding thumbnails in your reply posts… no christmas presents for you.

seriously - you should really not get into that bad habit of adding thumbnails to each of your reply posts. that’s neither a very fair nor a polite thing to do.

tobbeo -

Hi guys. i Dint see any topic that forbids this kind of thing. Anyway, sry and tnx for the adivice ^__-

Julian_K -

Your creatures are really awesome! I`m looking forward to seeing much more from you.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Moni-Poroni - Tanks so much for the kind words buddy ! =D

Maybe you just wanted a thumbnail as your signature and actually didn’t notice the problem it causes. Each time you post with such a thumbnal or any image for that matter, it takes a spot in the sub top row. so if you just reply a couple of times in a row, without posting any new work you still occupy sub row slots each time, which would be a bit of a brutal method to advertise yourself :slight_smile:

Julian_K - yeah im still having some problens with the signature. I reallly dont use to post very often. it wont happen again =D

nice variety going on. keep it up!:cool:

great dino render

gelfy - TY ill try =)

ilusiondigital - Thank you !

Hey guys here is another cartoon and render attempt, cheers!

[soldthumb.jpg]soldier cartoon comp004.jpg

great cartoony character with a distinct style. love it.

GX@W - tnx man =)

Hello Guys. This is my last study and the first from a new serie. A special thanks to Adam Lewis that provided so much good quality web material, keep helping people =)

FINAL002.jpg

Attachments

thumb_fi.jpg