Philuxius - thank you for your words!

anatomy sketch:
2.jpg
11.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg

Nice gesture !!!
Really nice

nice works man!there is some bumpiness on some forms which reduce the clearness of your forms,other than that really cool Studies!

really nice work pericles (y)

nice work, i thought it was a scan from the thumbnail :o.

just wondering if this was created from a polysphere then you used dynamesh? if so how did you create the attachments such as the arm and hands/fingers?

really nice work on sculpts , and just wanted to know what is your system configuration?

gahpe - thanks a lot!!
3mm - many thanks for your feedback, really appreciate, im trying to make more clear and natural anatomy, could you point me the regions where you think is wierd? thanks again!
omarpac - hey thanks, rapaz!!
gyarados - haha thanks! i started just with the sphere, and then i blocked a standard pose just by masking and pulling the arms and a blocked hand… then i posed, and start to sculpt, like this, really blocked:
ZBrush Document.jpg
prashanthkumargn - thanks!! im sorry, i didnt understood your questions, is my system, like mobo, videocard? if it was, its a i7-2600, nvidia gtx 580 ti, 12 ram, thinks its all

here a update, a quick study that i started today:

sketch.jpg

Attachments

sketch.jpg

Wonderful sculpt and pose! I like the material as well! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Your last render is inspirational Thanks!

It’s obvious, your work exhibits serious study and skill!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This work looks great as idealized yet accurate anatomy. Most human beings don’t exhibit that high a degree of physical development.

Certainly, in the course of life studies, at life classes, whilst in school and at events like Dr Sketchy’s, the rare model would show up looking this well developed!:wink:

One anatomy teacher taught me to be always conscious of the vast array of body styles in our human population.… sketch, always use good reference, and when possible use a live model.:smiley:

Preaching to the choir, …it’s encouraging to see dedication to life study.

Cheers!

chalkman - thanks!!!
willbrown1 - thanks a lot for your kind words!

update:
34.jpg

Just great!

nebular - thanks!!

final sculpt render with some angles:
luzforte2.jpg
luzfortelado2.jpg
closenovo.jpg
zbrush.jpg

Attachments

closenovo.jpg

luzforte2.jpg

luzfortelado2.jpg

zbrush.jpg

It’s hard to say anything constructive other than praises. Finished sculpt is really , really great!

I don’t understand everything, what is going on o nthe body (like on the latissimus dorsi) but I am studying all this stuff from a while now

How big the mesh is? Is it single or few sub tools?

great studies! i also like the presentation a lot :slight_smile:

Really great studies! :+1:

great stuff !! unbelievable anatomy. This is so good that I’m gunna do some drawing studies of it :slight_smile: Keep it up!

Side note:

Nebular : a little known fact about the lattissimus is that attaches to the pelvis, but doesn’t actually become prominent on all but the most fit people until about half way up the body. And it inserts under the arm pit. Cheers

Great sculpt man, congratulations :slight_smile:

Great Sculpt :+1: keep them coming;).

Doggy7, I knew that it forms an armpit along with a pectoralis but I would make it more prominent so I would make a mistake.
Thanks for pointing this out. I will keep that in my mind for sure!