ZBrushCentral

Skeches and Things of that Nature

Cool, always loved that concept painting

Great work on the last creature there. :slight_smile:

Subscribed.

stunning piece man really great sculpting, reminds me of gears of war, just great!:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

I am so happy to see you are working on the body and it’s looking great.

Thanks so much guys.

KC-Production: Wooo! Glad to hear you say that. I am moving close to Epic games soon so maybe they will pick me up?!

jderiggi: Great catch. The tail is super tiny. When taking these screenshots was actually the first time I looked at it in Perspective mode! I didn’t realize it was off the entire time.

Wow I really enjoyed looking at your sketchbook here, your ideas are phenomenal! The last creature design here is great, love the anatomy you came up with and its so believable, you can just really feel the weight behind your sculpts, very successful. Cant wait to see more!

• sorry double post

nice dynamic pose for the first one =D and cool spiderlike bot! and yay spock!!! haha the ears shud b sharper. good job =D

Ok. I have been sorta distracted working on some Zbrush scripts but I think i addressed some of the comments here and did a detail pass over everything. I think I am about done with the sculpt?! Let me know if you guys spot anything.

And because the arms sorta get in the way a screen shot without the arms…

Oh… That’s pretty awesome!!!

Really great, beautiful, sculpt!

Very cool!

Could definitely see that appearing in some sci-fi universe. Great sculpt.

Yeah now that is what I’m talking about, great design mate, totally digging the style!:+1:
Reminds me of a reever of gears of war, really bad ass sculpt! Keep it going and have fun zbrushing.
All the best,

• Kenny:)

There are only three words that come to mind when I see this monster Amazing, Inspiring and Cool love toyour process also reminds me alot of Tyranids from Warhammer 40,000

Thanks! You guys are keeping me pushing forward. Here is some progress on the Polypaint.

Aliasofall: Yeap you got it! It’s taken from some Warhammer concept art by Ted Beargeon

zb10.jpg

Looking sweet dude, you are doing it justice imo

Nice work Nyx! If I pulled one of these suckers out of the water I’d never go fishing again!:smiley:

Great model!
I’m a big fan of the WH40K world, I hope to see it finished soon.

Kee up with the good work!