ZBrushCentral

Skaale sketchbook 2012

lol thats some good stuff there XD
funny and clever too…

the kinect thing sounds intreresting indeed O.o

hi jaysus, thanks mate , will experiment more with the kinect and post some results :slight_smile:
OLD CCCP, Zbrush 3ds max ,Vray , Photoshop

another great work! love the mood in this sculpt, lonley old lady!
Best,

• Kenny:)

very interesting work

Jacques Lacan (zbrush,VraySSS,uvlayout)

This is a piece inspired by Lacan “desire” is neither the appetite for satisfaction nor the demand for love,
but the difference that results from the subtraction of the first from the second.

In The Strawberry fields
thousands of workers Most of these migrants are illegal
immigrants from Mexico, a fact that helps explain California’s recent strawberry boom

I like the AO pass very much.
I thnk it´s a stand alone piece of art.

It tell´s the story and the emotion even better than the colored final version.

perhaps I´m a little bit silly. :rolleyes:

Some people pay too much to keep those strawberries cheap. :cry:
Good story.

It feels like a still life in snow - very emotional.

D.

HerraPuputti: Thanks man! just experimenting also thinks that the AO pass turn out great, but still working on it:-)
Bas Mazur : Hi thanks Bas
deckard01: Thanks I use the strawberry to trigger emotions in a series of images :-=
Update
In The Strawberry fields ( WIP Project)

I couln’t agree more CHALKMAN. You know SKALLE, I was going to type a book here about everything your 'The Strawberry Fields" (the one with the woman laying dead in the fields) work has caused me to think about. But, instead, i will simply say, what a moving image, what a moving image… how deep and wonderful that you brought this subject up. Great to see this type of art here at ZBrushCentral. I am truely at a lost why YOUR WORK has not made TopRow (or has it? Did I miss it?) Best, Dragon.

HI Dragon,

thanks man! for the nice words, I’ve really like to experiment a’lot with Zbrush.
I think there is a lot of nice works on Zbrushcentral, Just hope that my work can make a different or maybe show new possibility within zbrush to create expression and art with.
:-=

Best
Daniel

Wow, truly amazing work, you are probably one of the most complete artists that ive seen. Your works have a very real feel of ‘‘classic / contemporary art’’. We can always see brilliant 3d artist with
amazing visions for videogames and movie projects, and its a little bit more unusual, although not uncommom, to see zbrush artists making master pieces on the fields of advertising and
photography. But i had never seen a zbrush artist fusing 3d with painting or realistic painting in such a way, what a brilliant thing, i think even if i master zbrush and anatomy i ll still be
light years away from your work. This is truly brilliant

vicentenog : Big Thanks! for you kind words, it means a’lot. Yes I really like to use Z brush as a medium to seeking though sociology,philosophic…etc . I’ve have a master degree in VisualCulture and the university of Copenhagen. Therefor many of the theory’s I have learn over there years Is used to generate images with this visual representation.
In The Strawberry fields

We have a little mermaid here in Copenhagen , Here is a more twisted version inspired by “Gender trouble” by feminist and writer Judith Butler.
zbrush 3dsmax, SSS Vray + 2d paint Photoshop

Wow Vicentenog, you took the words right out of my mouth! :wink: There is a difference between the Commercial Artist and the Fine Artist. Skaale, in my book (and I am sure in Vicentenogs book) you are an amazing Fine Artist. Keep up the wonderful (insperational) work.

Thanks Dragon is means a’lot:-)

WIP Puppet Theater
Here is my Puppet Theater Project I have wish to do for many years now, my gold is to create a Renaissance for a 105 years old royal puppet theater that I will bring back into 2012 storytelling with animation.
all my puppets are done with Zbrush. Here is some screen shot.

Now, that’s a very interesting project.
I’m staying tuned, keep the good work Skaale
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That is a lovely idea.

D.

michalis : allways greatfull for you kind words. really looking forward to this project lots of fun work
deckard01: thanks man!:slight_smile:
All of my images have frames on and is now finished and has come up on the wall in my house. :slight_smile: