ZBrushCentral

Skaale sketchbook 2012

Hey nebular thanks for stopping by, still working on Madam Butterfly(Suburb atrocity ) hope to finished is soon :slight_smile:

PURELY Narcissistic (Zbrush,3ds max, Vray photoshop)

LOST DREAMS (Zbrush,3ds max Vray, After effects)

LAST SUPPER (Zbrush, 3ds max, Vray, Uv-layout, after effects )

Normally I never shut up but in your case I am speechless.
I cant believe how great this stuff is and how mad that last one made me.
I am completely revolted by what we are doing in that place.

Thank you for a great thread and a very real and sickening view of american
foreign policy in this post Bushwellian era.

Cheers,
Mealea

No idea what you’re talking about.

The execution is top, modeling, rendering all that good stuff…but I really dig your ideas LOST DREAMS and LAST SUPPER are telling a whole story and many images seen these days are just models without any backstory. 5* for that!

I was complimenting your work and possibly reading more into that last one then I should.

HI again here is an update on Last supper
MealeaYing: Many thanks for the support, I could not analyze it better:-;
Jerick: ??
VISEone: thanks man! really like to take thinks further an place it inside a narrative story
finale_LASTSUPPER2.jpg

Attachments

finale_LASTSUPPER.jpg

Jeg prøvede at oversætte, hvad jeg sagde til dansk. Oversættelsen mislykkedes.
Din kunst er vidunderligt!
Den sidste er en fremragende repræsentation af alle vores sidste præsidenter ideer om udenrigspolitik.
Jeg er meget ked af, at disse politikker endnu ikke er overstået, men vi forsøger at stoppe dem.
Jeg håber, dette udmønter sig bedre!

Tak for at vise din kunst, jeg elsker det.

Cheers!
Mealea

I think I’m missing the humor in this one. Interesting design, though.

MealeaYing : hi yes Thanks:-)
EricShawn: hi thanks man, nope there is no humor in this image, try to confront the view with absurdity to reviled some truth

In The Strawberry fields
thousands of workers Most of these migrants are illegal
immigrants from Mexico, a fact that helps explain California’s recent strawberry boom (Zbrush; photoFly, 3ds max, Vray , after effects)

Inspired By the Danish Painter H.A.Brendekilde (1889)
h-a-brendekilde-udslidt.jpg
finale.jpg
finale-Recovered.jpg

<i hear him saying… “oh not my third wife as well, cmon”

you should work on gestique a bit more. I mean a woman lies dead on the ground and he looks like this? kinda sick.

Hi Skalle, Your work never fails to disturb and please at the same time! Obviously the subtle nature of your work is lost on some people! All the best, David :smiley:

MaxPeterson still working on it:-) thanks
DAvid. thanks for you kind words… :slight_smile:
GENESIS

Beautiful work!!!
I like it a lot, for many many reasons.

this is lovely work skaale, can you share your thinking behind genesis- I’m very intrigued! :wink:

michalis: HI many! thank for you kind words, think it is going to be printet out on canvas also
Lawman: thanks man! I am very inspired by the dutch philosopher Hegel his point is that Everything in the universe is combined into one whole,
and what we call reality, is not an idea or something physical behind our experience, but the big picture in it. The universe exists only in man’s combined consciousness,
world of combined consciousness(THE NETWORK). Hehe very academic, but thats me:-)

This image is a visual representation of a human network that as ZION(meta fore) will fall again .

Here are some of my works since 2010 Printet with a Roland XC-540 printer used Golden UVLS gloss on the canvas
this images are roughly 130* 90 Hope to get it on picture frames this week, :slight_smile:

Your prints look really nice, they are quite large too (just like your renders). I dont understand alot of your work but I def appreciate it. you have mad render skills and I like the way you re-use assets to save time. never stop.

really great work in your sketchbook mate, totally love the composite and all the effort you are putting in.
the prints a very nice aswell!
Keep up the good work buddy:+1:

Beholder: thanks man, maybe about 100 years people might understand hehe …but thanks
KC-Production: thanks always good with some support:-)

WIP penguin GIRL No is actually my friend Tine that stance model in front of my kinect(with glasses) and Iam using Reconstructme (Reconstructme.net) to
generating the mesh : I’am going to making a tutorial about the process with kinect and Zbrush to generate a nice topology with Zbrush(mayby with Qremesher when it is available ) it only took me a half day to complete
Kinect_reconstructME.jpgK1.jpg
K2.jpg

//youtu.be/eP0O-tDJ93o