ZBrushCentral

Silvaticus` sculpts thread

Well, Im back to this thread. I wont open a new one for each piece I make.

Thanks Adrien!

Not much to show in this update, I have been busy with freelance work and I can`t show much of it yet.
Anyway, some stuff:
axe.jpg

All ZBrush, as usual.

Attachments

Halfling.jpg

Halfling Archer.jpg

shiledsofspartans.jpg

Great work all around:)
The mecki sculpt is my favorite :smiley:

Thanks Stu! “Mecki”?

Some sketch like stuff, quick and unfinished sculpts:
creature1.jpg

Attachments

mixx.jpg

Great thread Silvaticus! Many beautiful sculpts. Love the “quick and unfinished” stuff too! :+1: !

Very cool work Silvaticus! I like the unfinished sculpts as well as the solder/bowman characters, which to me look like Warhammer models for some reason :smiley: Awesome stuff!

Hey Silva…man your rocking along…Great works matey…

I`m back in my old thread after a long time.
Thanks Etcher, Sean, Delta!

I will post more stuff soon, as soon as I am allowed to.

Until then heres a wip for a challenge on CGTantra. The theme is "Movie villains". I had a hard time chosing one since Im not a big movies fan, it took a while to find the right one for my taste. For the face I used as reference a sculpture by Peter Murphy.

Orlok668.jpg

Attachments

Orlok667.jpg

Orlok666.jpg

Is very nice your work, congratulations!!! See ya!!!

http://www.stefanuto3d.blogspot.com

really great. :+1:

Silvaticus: Welcome back, its been a while. You got some really great stuff in your thread. Did you use the fiber brush on that on lil guy for hair? Curious, looks good, never messed much with the fiber brush and seems you got some nice control with it if you did use it. Ahh good o’l Nosferatu, looking good in his pimp jacket now needs to find the ladies :D, definitely captured his creepiness. Will be watching for more updates. :wink:

Thanks for the replies, Stefanuto, Nattawat, AngelJ.

AngelJ, pimp jacket,hehe
For the little guys hair, nope, no fiber brush. It was something like: mask the top of his head, extract a new subtool, divided it to around 800 000 polys (my old computer couldnt handle more than 3-4 millions on a ZTL), masked with a small round alpha and spray stroke, inverted the mask, used the move brush to pull the hair out. On a denser mesh and a more careful placement of the alpha mask it could look better.

AngelJ, pimp jacket,hehe
Ehehe, well give em some fur trim around the jacket collar, a cane/hat and lil bling… :laughing:

It was something like: mask the top of his head, extract a new subtool, divided it to around 800 000 polys (my old computer couldn`t handle more than 3-4 millions on a ZTL), masked with a small round alpha and spray stroke, inverted the mask, used the move brush to pull the hair out.
Ahh will have to give that a go possibly, has a unique and interesting look. Thanks for the tip Silvaticus, will be watching for more of your cool and creative stuff. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

An update to my dead & rottin` thread.
A couple of days ago I was playing Hnefatafl with my kid. The game was on a sheet of a paper, the “warriors” some round paper pieces with a drawing on them. I made a nicer look for the game in Z. Virtual for now, WIP too.
Hnefa3.jpg

Attachments

Hnefa2.jpg

Hnefa1.jpg

1 Like

Great Job. I love your sculpting style. Very creative and inspiring

Thanks a lot Eiad!

A small update: Hnefa4.jpg

A mutant creature that will get printed:
Mutant1.jpg

Attachments

Mutant2.jpg

goood job :+1: :+1:

Some more sketches.
The first one was a salamander that started turning in to a dragon after a while.
The second is an orc girl. For some reason 99% of the orcs I see, and there`s plenty of them, are males. I guess they must have females too.

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=194844]Dragon.jpg[/attach]
[attach=194846]orcgirl.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Dragon.jpg

orcgirl.jpg

Awesome…top class sculpting!

Your stuff looks good. I like seeing your workflow, too.