ZBrushCentral

Shotgun Scream

I apologize for the sloppy typing from my first post. It was a late night and my fingers were not listening to the brain. The Batman is crazy awesome as well. How long did Sups and bats take from start to finish?:smiley:

GrantDMars: LOL no worries bro. I have those moments too. Batman and Superman took me about 8 hours each and they still are not done. Thanks!

Ok guys I know I have posted this image a few times but my studio, Dead Panic Studios, is entering 3dCamp’s Gallery show and they all decided to use this model. So technically this model is completely finished.

1zb.jpg

This is The Punisher that I started last night. Still have a LONG way to go with him and going to change him up a lot from what he is normally seen as.1-small.jpg

nice concept. his face is pure cruelty :wink: especialy like the design of the mouth

What an horrible sigh, in a good way. I always wonder what are people thinking while they’re making those monsters. :smiley:

Good work

Freewaldo: LOL thanks man. The original concept art is called The Devil’s Hands Are Idle by ngArt. He is awesome!
Jagoro: Thanks man! Take a look at ngArt’s much better concept art.

Ok so this is where I am with The Punisher. He is about 40% done. Got a lot to do on him.

1-small.jpg

1zb.jpg

Nice spiderman!! I especially like the oversize honeycomb pattern. Only crit is that his hands seem to be a bit too small as well as rather skinny fingers.

Supercool… Love the texture on the suit… Did you do some kind of noise technique or something else?

skdzines: Thanks!
BlackMath: UV Master. Then create texture by UV Map Check. Bring that into PS and apply a pattern. Bring back into ZB and mask by intensity. Inflate by 1 until you get the desired result.

Sith Assassin. God I love the Dark Side!
Blank-zb.jpg
CharacterStrip-zb.jpg
Colour-zb.jpg

Attachments

CharacterStrip-zb.jpg

Cool work. :wink:

Philuxius: Thanks!

Color.jpgFlat-Robin.jpg

He looks super cool with this red material. Would be nice figure, 3d printed. Cheers!

The Robin… REALLY looks great! I do have one small crit, please, it is trivial at best.
The utility belt, the pouches specifically, are a little long. Only from a functional stand point of the way Robin does his acrobatics and kicks.
Coming from my perspective, as a Martial Artist, the pouches may dig into the hip and lower stomach area, making kicks a little uncomfortable.
Still… REALLY nice work. Something about Robin has always made me feel that he was soooo underrated.

Have a blessed day,
-kmkenpo

kmkenpo: Thanks glad you like it.

My studio Dead Panic Studios is creating a character development tutorial series for Zbrushworkshops.comIt will cover creating the concept art, sculpting the model in Zbrush and then rigging and rendering in Maya. Instead of having all the tutorials on these subjects separate it will all be in one place for you to learn and grow from.

This is the first character, an Intergalactic Bounty Hunter named Adriot Dex, the next will be his nemesis Ezek and after that his romantic counterpart Adriana. We will be covering organic/hard surface, male/female/creature forms to ensure you have everything you need to succeed as an artist whether it be in 2d or 3d.

We would like to thank Ryan Kingslien for this opportunity to give back to the artistic community and the entire Zbrushcentral community for sharing all its knowledge and useful critiques and comments.

1.jpg

Awesome as a member of the workshops i look forward to it…

BlackMath: Thanks. Hope you enjoy it and find it useful!

This is the second character in our 3 Part Character Development Tutorial for Zbrushworkshops, Ezek. He is the villain of the story and we focused on creating hard surfaces quickly using the topology tools inside Zbrush. Hope you like it and the 3rd and final character should be done in another 2 weeks! So look out for her soon.

1.jpg

Cool!! :+1:

Cool design, i like.:wink:

Gambit is about 80% done. Hulk is about 60% done and the rest are just sketches. Hope you like.

1-small.jpg
1-small.jpg
1.jpg
Igor.jpg
Gollum.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg