ZBrushCentral

Shotgun Scream

Man, I missed it! Had to sleep…

Lol sleep when you are dead man! Yeah this one was fun. My first Batman and it still has a ways to go.

I am going to be doing a tutorial soon and wanted to know what my fellow ZBrush artists would like to see. I won’t be doing any anatomy studies cause there are so many great ones out there that would do a much better job than I could. So please post your comments and they will be considered in the tutorial.

I’ll pose her tomorrow.

1.jpg

fantastics models, good woks

petersculpt:D

Really cool stuff.

I look forward for the tutorial. One thing that I miss on almost all tutorials i´ve seen is the subdivision level of both the end model and the differente instances of the model as it´s built. As a beginner to ZB, I am still not comfortable with how/when to propperly subdive (on top of that I have hardware limitations that constrain me to keep my work under 6 subdivs).

Cheers.

A quick fix to getting a lot of detail with limited system capabilities is to go as high as you can on your subdivisional level. Then use Decimation Master, divide again and you can get a whole lot more detail. Although you wont have good topology you can always retopologize later and with the correct maps and rendering techniques you should get what you are looking for. If it is just for sculpting purposes only then you should have no problem. Hope this helps.

protonium: Thanks and I hope the tip is useful.

jodiomaki: Thanks.

1.jpg

Thanks so much. “Decimation Master” is on of those familiar but unkown terms for me. Now I know what to look for on this direction. Will try it soon and see where can I get!

As for the Quin: like the pose. Love the fact that the right hand is not fully grabbing the maze, but instead some fingers are pointing up.

Wanted Superman to scare me at least once.

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

The black and white really makes it work for me, and I love your take on DD. Just one question tho, whats that on Supe’s boots, reflection?

Very nice and scary indeed.

Superb cape and hair style!

awesome!!!

congrats!

That is certainly the most terrifying Supes -I’ve- Ever seen!

Yeesh, gonna have nightmares…great job!

Will you be posting any of your videos up? I would like to see yours process. Or even get an invite to your live stream that would be great.

T-man: That is just some colour. Can’t stand flat colours.
protonium: Thanks!
angelofernandes: Thanks
Westfic: Thanks. Should have this Batman and Evil Superman in a scene together. Just taking longer than expected.
muchlove106: All the videos are posted at my Livestream account under shotgunscream. Feel free to look through them. Also have some videos up on youtube under the same user name.

Here is an update on Bats. Going to have him fighting Evil Superman soon. Opening up my studio this week and haven’t had time to work on personal work. More to come soon…hopefully.

1.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

I like it! You definitely have a signature style going on here.:+1:

truubluu: Thanks. Your Batman is excellent!

Had a lot of requests for the coloured version so here it is!

1-medium.jpg

Attachments

1-medium.jpg

Very ver don’t have Zbrushy cool!!! Love it!!! I had a question on how to upload or post my sketches from Sculptris. I don’t have Zbrush but have been learning Sculptris for a few weeks. Thank you. Superman is my alll time favorite!!! Man of Steel will be here in 2013!!!