ZBrushCentral

Shortfilm characters / Reel 2011

Thanks everyone!

Renaud Galand: I’ve attached a picture, showing the passes I rendered out. Indeed nothing special. Comp was done in Nuke.

Emran: Be original and versatile. Show craftsmanship and eye for detail. Let your work speak for itself, and showcase a base understanding of the entire visual effects process. If working as a modeler is something you’re interested in, than you better show some solid poly modeling skills as well. Dont forget that things will not just have to look real, theyll also have to be able to move and deform in a realistic and often complex manner.

Eiad: Simply a vray material (blinn) shader with a spotlight, rendered in Vray.

Regarding Greyshading> This seems to be very simple but I really have no idea how to achieve it. My brain is melting and I can’t perform this very simple task!
Would you kindly share the material, lighting and rendering setup? I’m sure this will help many people and many will appreciate your input. Thanks for sharing

Dear God, what a showreel… WoWoW! Great works dude, and Mr Big Ears is looking great too!

looking great. but the blendshape transitions are blending too linear for my taste.

i recommend this book :

there is a chapter is a chapter about per-vertex morph timing of a blend shape. this would rocket your work to entirely new dimension of awesome :slight_smile:

• i would add some some skull primitive for collisions around the eyebrows and cheekbones

NICE WORK BRO. :+1:

what video was that cthulhu model for?

believe it or not :slight_smile: …i recognized it from the thumb thats your work …great man!

just silly good work:+1:

very nice reel, but honestly the music is destroying it.

Great work! Mainly I’m replying because I don’t know how else to subscribe and see anything else you add to the thread :slight_smile:

Great work.

Very inspiring.

Well done reel , great sculpting cheers

@pabgo La Herencia Valdemar 2: Cthulhu Creature Design ,on http://www.jelmerboskma.com/showreel.html

Lovely man!

Love the Silverado BT!
Takes me back!

Simply jaw dropping work… :+1:

congratulation on the top row!

Stunning work sir! Your skill is really admirable!
The blend shape test is INSANEEE! love itttt! sooo realll and believable to the very last detail! really really superb! Totally inspiring for me and made my day too. Hope to get where u are someday. Cool work!

Crazy good!
Congratz on the well deserved top row!

outstanding work. thanks for sharing.
be sure to post a link to your short when it’s done. i’m sure we’d all like to see it.

Nice reel! Congrats!

Heya Jelmer!!

Long time waiting for your next artwork! =)

Your talent is always fresh air for this forum

All the best from Spain

Victor Marin

I like to be proud of the people of my country! Really, really nice.

Joost