ZBrushCentral

Shinobi

There it is ! Finally !
I start this Project in April, I had to make a break with this one for a moment, but happy to deliver this today !
It’s about 3-4 month of work from the sculpt to the final shaded version.
Earlyer this year, I post this project in Clay Version : Shinobi Project Clay Version

Everything is sculpt in zBrush, The clothes are made with Marvelous Designer.
100 % Texturing is from Substance Painter, with the new UDIM Tile workflow from Substance.
I use Texturing XYZ Alpha Pack for Skin Pores.
Hair are Created with X-gen
Final Rendering with Maya & Arnold !

Thank’s for Watching :pray:

90 Likes

Stunning mix of surface details, gorgeous piece :facepunch:
Jaime

1 Like

Beautiful work :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!!
Maybe the scale and strength of the skin texture on her chest and neck is a bit too strong/big.

1 Like

Thank’s a lot Jaime, Again ! On every single post I see you, very motivating :pray:

Thank’s a lot , Oh yeah dude, it was a pain to manage to be honest, I will fix these issues with the next one then :pray:

1 Like

Again, apologies for the nitpicking :cold_sweat:… I really love your work :sunglasses:!

1 Like

Love it !

1 Like

Looks amazing! Fantastic surface detail. I’m still a big fan of your more de-saturated renders as well. :+1:

1 Like

Thank’s Dude @Sumit3D :slight_smile:

Thank you dude, glad you like my work @Spyndel :grin:

Congrats. Well deserved !

1 Like

Great character and I love all the details. Excellent! :+1:

1 Like

Haha thank’s again dude ! @GuillaumeTiberghien :pray:

Thank’s a lot, glad you like it :slight_smile: @marcus_civis

Really really nice, my eye just keeps noticing little details =) Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

I thought I commented here but i think it was on artstation… So I say it here too, Awesome work mate, incredible sculpt skills!! bravo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah on Arstation, Glad you like it man, means a lot for me ! :pray:

1 Like

Fantastic sculpting and details , I will not mention the skin’s bump scale :wink: you already know it , keep up the great work !

1 Like

Pfffffff, well done Dylan! incredible work here, I wish I had your patience and skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats for pulling off such hard work, I relate how hard long projects can be sometimes, but the result speaks for itself!

1 Like