ZBrushCentral

SHELTER

• This is my personal sculptural project “Shelter”. I was inspired by a homeless man living in Paris Having no roof above his head, Giuseppe decided to become a shelter of sorts for a great number of city birds. For the same birds as he is.

• In my sculptural composition you can find pigeons, titmice, seagulls, crow, hawk, owls, sparrows, little stork, parrot, duck and even an eagle.I did not limit myself just to a 3D model and decided to print it on my 3d-printer, half a meter in height. Then, using a variety of materials, gave the sculpture an old bronze look.

• Please watch a short video preview of this sculpture, in which I tried to reveal all details.Thanks for watching and your thumbs up

90 Likes

so much birds :slight_smile: looks awesome.

1 Like

Stellar! I hope you get the opportunity to cast it for real. It would look perfectly at home in a museum or a park.

1 Like

The warmth comes through in the work,
A modern St. Francis of Assisi. :+1:

1 Like

Really nice sculpting! Turned out awesome =) Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

1 Like

WOW great man…
Thank you…

1 Like

Excellent work! :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful tribute :star:!! great sculpt - the print came out awesome too! Great little video presentation! :+1: :sunglasses: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:!!

1 Like

Gorgeous work and print, great stuff! :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Wow, James! Thanks a lot!!

Thank you!

Thank you, Joseph!!

Thanks a lot!!

Impressive amount of birds in such a small space, beautifully crafted @Haydar! The print came out amazing. Well done!
Jaime

1 Like

Fantastic piece!

1 Like

Beautiful work!

1 Like

This is simply fantastic! Beautiful work all around!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Thanks!!

Thanks a lot!