ZBrushCentral

Selling zBrush 2022.0.8

Hi,

I purchased zBrush many years ago but never got around to learning it - each time I opened it I was overwhelmed and whilst I acknowledge it it for sure the most powerful / best etc I’ve since moved to Blender (from 3DS Max) and finding sculpting in Blender to be a lot easier for someone at my level and more sufficient for my needs.

So, I’m want to claw some money back and put it into a new lens for my digital camera.

Best offer secures.

Please note - buyer will need to pay for the Transfer fee, so please factor that into your offer price.

For what it’s worth, I am based in England (Southern England).

Many thanks.

Jez

Hi Jez,

I’m interested on investing towards your new camera lens :wink:

What would be the best way to contact you where we could seal a deal? Since I’m a new member of a Zbrush community I still can’t send the private messages here.

Hi,

Please can you tell me your best offer?

I have another person who is also interested.

I’m looking for £700 and that includes the transfer fee (which is £175).

Many thanks.

Kindest regards,

Jez

The price seems a bit steep considering that you can buy ZBrush 2023 perpetual license by adding additional 50USD to the price which you are looking for.

Hi again :slight_smile:

I’m not sure you can buy it anymore, Maxon pulled it off the website a few days ago.

I can go to £675 but that really is my final price.

You can’t buy directly from Maxon, but you can still buy it from the official Maxon resellers. I found some other offers, I will keep your in mind too, thanks for the information.

No problem.