ZBrushCentral

Second Monitor cannot be clicked, or interacted with unless i hit Ctrl+Alt+Del

Ok, so i use a Wacom Cintiq, and if im using Zbrush things work fine, i watch youtube with my other Monitor, while i sculpt on the Cintiq, well it seems like if i hit Ctrl to use mask, it will freeze the second Monitor so i can’t click anything with it, until i Ctrl Alt Del and hit Task Manager, that seems to unfreeze it… but then Zbrush still recognizes pen pressure, but i can’t use right click navigation, and if i hold down right click it will draw on my Tool im working on. from what ive seen Rebooting Zbrush and Restoring Wacom’s Back up settings will fix the issue, but is there a way to fix this for good? i got Windows Ink off already, so i don’t think its an issue with that. (I also submitted a support ticket about this, but im just posting it here incase anyone does solve it, it will be online for anyone else who has this issue)

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the EXACT same thing, thanks for the tip about task manager, I’ve just been force restarting my computer whenever it happens. Still very frustrating tho, mostly that it disables me from clicking on anything not zbrush. But not being able to use the pen shortcuts when the error happens is also not ideal.

Please lmk if you found a solution. Or if anyone knows a fix for this please reach out, it’s driving me nuts.

1 Like

Did you ever find a solution to this? I’ve been having the exact same issue. Reinstalled zbrush and wacom drivers with no luck.

I’m also having this problem, used to happen once in a while but now it seems to happen everytime I use Zbrush.