ZBrushCentral

Sculptris Alpha 6: It's HERE!

It leaves and returns with the same triangles, until you update your mesh.
GoZ is a beautiful thing to behold.

On a side note I’m hoping they will work on a new advanced retop/autoretop system.

Wow! Cool! Another Gift! :wink:

Thx for the new release.
But i am not able to sculpt cause the performance is ultraslow.

At the moment i start sculptris, the mouse starts to jiggle.
A sculpt move takes a few seconds until it shows.
It seems to be a grapic card problem, maybe the card is to slow?

I am using a ATI 46xx with newest driver. Monitor is a 24" but even on a smaller one its not possible to work with sculptris.

Any solution for this except buying a new G Card?!

cheers, djart

Cool little app. Great to see it on OSX. Thanks.

One problem though. I seem to have lost my GOZ to Modo (from ZBrush). ZBrush now defaults to Sculptris. Is there a way to get that back, or get a choice at GOZ launch?

Any help gratefully received.

Have you tried clicking the R button (to the right of the GoZ button) to see if modo is available? If it is, you should simply be able to select it, which tells ZBrush to use it instead of Sculptris. You can change between your installed GoZ-enabled apps at any time using the R button.

If that doesn’t help you out, please post your problem in the GoZ Issues and Installation thread.

What do you mean update your mesh?

Excellent. The R button. I knew it must be for something. This is what I get for not reading instructions

Thanks Aurick. Problem solved.

But can someone tell me how this is better or different from ZBrush, which I love. Why would I use this instead of ZBrush?

Thank you Pixologic Team! :+1:

HUZZAAH!!!
thx guys =D

Thank you for your continuing contribution to my creative spirit! The tools that you make available, used by the amazingly talented people here, make my world a better place.

Really great, thank you for this Pixologic! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

sweet! :slight_smile:

would give a major part of my anatomy to have the navigation controls of sculptris in zbrush, 5 minutes of playing with sculptris on my macbook pro and blasting to ZB4 with goz has made my morning.

What I also love is I can get my collaborators to play with sculptris for brainstorming on forms and the like and they can pass it to me for refinement and heavy lifting in zbrush.

This is awesome on so so so many levels!

Were you a beta tester? It is now safe (and encouraged!) to share your beta Sculptris artwork with the community in the Sculptris Main Forum!

Being a beta tester,
I tried all the possible workflows between sculptris and zb.
Where I’ll post my artwork as long you don’t open the private beta forum to public, well, it’s my decision of course. The main zb forum seems a reasonable place. As the 3dcoat forum is. No retopo tool from pixo, just my tricks for this, and the great help of 3dcoat as base mesh for sculptris (I need to use holes you see) not forgetting the great and fast retopology tools of course.
You can’t jump from sculptris to zb without retopo or quasi retopo you see.

This is how I feel for the pixo team BTW
(a fast sculptris>quasi retopo via decimation master+tri2quad>zbrush>BPR

[attach=257818]b2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

b2.jpg

Quality, pure quality!

Now that is a treat! … Thanks a lot, and thanks for the mac version, can’t wait to get started with it!

As I just told a colleague : Zbrush is the best spent money on software I ever did!

WOW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pixologic is the BEST!!! thank you!!!

(thanks for the mac version!)

This made my day. thanks Dr. Petter and Pixologic! :smiley:

YAY!!!
This is so great!!!
Thankyou SO MUCH!!!