ZBrushCentral

Scott Robinson - Sketchbook 2

Okay, let’s clear things up as ZBC Admin don’t seem to respond when I ask them to delete this thread.

This was my entry for the Halloween Challenge on ZB Central. Was a ton of fun to make. Not many responses to the last thing I posted. Can anyone suggest where I went wrong? Thanks in advance :smiley:

Okay this was the original sentence I wrote. This sentence that was originally posted above the picture called ‘Overslept’.

As you can see it says ‘Not many responses to the last thing I posted. Can anyone suggest where I went wrong?’. This refers NOT to the piece Overslept but to the previous post. So the piece in question, that went totally over your head despite being totally comprehensive to a non-English speaking person, was not even the one I asked for comments on.

I am not ‘taking it so hard’ as you put it I am just frustrated that you didn’t read the original comment. The Overslept piece took 2 or 3 days to do however the piece before it took about a month. It is a shame you didn’t get it but whatever I guess there has always been a divide between English and American humor. Oh and That is why I asked if you were American, it wasn’t an insult. You see Webhead you are very quick to say I have been defensive without looking at the facts. Sorry if you all think I am over reacting but to be honest this community is flawed if the only way people talk to each other is when they see a good trolling situation.

Oh and please don’t give me the old line ‘comment on other peoples work and they will comment on yours…’ I have done that and unlike in the past people don’t seem to give a crap who you are and what you say.

So anyway sorry for the length of my response but I thought it was time to layout my side of the argument, as I have been insulted by being told I am ‘not mature enough to handle criticism’.

Well, you should stop calling it trolling. You are the stubborn one here…

sigh

Did you read anything I wrote Santis?

Why do you assume I am the one being stubborn here despite me taking the time to try to clean up this whole mess in my previous post? :rolleyes:

I’m sure that person who got your concept could explain exactly what each element of your piece meant in full detail, too.
I understood what your concept was supposed to be about, I can read english. I just didn’t understand what some of the elements in your piece had to do with driving home your concept. Why not just give me an explanation to my honest questions to clear up any the confusion? Because, you were too insulted to do that.

You yourself admit you were immediately defensive about my comment, saying that you were frustrated that I didn’t comment on the other piece. You called me a troll, called others who offered an opinion trolls, said you were done posting at ZBC, and made a disparaging remark about everyone else in the forums. Every time someone came on here to try and encourage you, because they could clearly see you were upset, what did you do? You started whining to them how bad it is in these forums. How nasty everyone here is. You keep screaming for this thread to be shut down, and you never acknowledged my sincere apology, but instead, continue to talk down to me, and everyone else. If that isn’t being defensive, I don’t know what is? You’ve been throwing a pity party ever since I made my comment. The more I and others tried to console you, the nastier you’ve gotten. By the way, what did you mean by assuming that I must be a Romney supporter? Do you like Romney by chance? What type of person do you see supporting Romney? Answer that one truthfully, if you would, please?

More anger and bitterness. Seems the whole world has conspired against you.

A big upset about a little misunderstanding…Nobody is right, when everybody is wrong, or feels wronged…Time to manup or shutup:D

Thank You for that centipede insert mesh tool by the way Scot, and for sharing your technique…I really like that archer character…and am learning alot by studying it…Thanks for sharing, and Inspiring…me anyway…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Take Care Man.:+1:

Glenn

Thanks Glenn.

I would opt for the ‘shutup’ option. This discussion is boring me now webhead. You clearly don’t listen/read anything I write so there is no point in me bothering to explain anymore.

Better to ‘shut-up’ than to have to ‘man-up.’ I read that loud and clear.

Hello
Really nice stuff, I enjoyed it.
:wink:

Thank you very much Hileh :slight_smile: