ZBrushCentral

SCHELL/STARTREK inspiration

Cool style man!!
Batbust and the half machine bity thing are totally cool!!

Very nice, clean, last one! Love the renders too. :+1:

Thanks for so many Kind words guys…really appreciate.

Dragon: you made my day buddy :slight_smile: Yes i polypaint in zbrush. Wolverine model is rendered in zbrush only.earlier models were rendered in Max using mental ray.

Here did my child hood hero THE MAN OF STEEL. Modeled and rendered in Zbrush. PS for color correction.Will work on another dynamic pose.

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

S.jpg

Really nice work here. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

These are awesome ! I especially like the bat creature :slight_smile:

There is some tasty work in here!! Loving the Wolverine sculpt, I would buy that as a 3D print eeeeeasy!! :smiley:

Great work! :+1:

Thanks Guys…Here one more pose…Inspired by the Super man done by Great Krishna M Costa.

BB.jpgAA.jpgS1.jpgS2.jpg

This is a great traditional pose for Supes. Love your style on Wolvy one of my favorite comicbook characters. Would Love to see more of your work!

Edit: After further review of Supes his left arm looks a bit broken. I dont know if its the pose or if its the muscles but it looks a bit awkward.

Some more renders…and a batman and Ryu models which i did earlier.All of the models are base on some or the other concepts done by amazing Artists.S7.jpg

Ryu2.jpgRyu3.jpg

Digging these!

I really like the Batman. So clean and a really cool and calm attidute. Very batmany. And the wolverine sure is original! I just don’t like the way you did the abs on him, but he looks sweet either way :wink:
Also some really good sculpting on the Ryu and Superman, but the design don’t stand out so much as the batman and Wolverine. I know it’s not your designs, but it’s sweet anyway.

Great stuff, keep posting more like these!

Your Batman looks killer!! Love the style!!

Your Batman, is without a doubt, my FAVORITE of any of the Batman renders out there. An absolute style oozing design. VERY enjoyable.

Have a blessed day,
-kmkenpo

Your very welcome ashishparashar. I use to colour comic books for a living, in particular, The XMEN for Marvel. So of course, I saw Wolverine daily. And when I saw this version of him, it just blew me away. You really should run this one by them and see if they want to 3D print it? Or Electric Tiki or other companies that do Marvel collectibles. You never know.
The sculpt and mainly the lighting on your Super Man is very cool as well.

Dragon: Thanks for all the kind words and the Idea :slight_smile: I really appreciate.
Hansaka: Thanks so much man…Just love your work…I am a Big fan :slight_smile:
And Thanks every one for liking my sculpts.:+1:

here wip a Hulk model…This was also inspired from the version done by Krishna M Costa.(Just love his work)

No prob. Just digging your work-:wink:

Nice sculpts. I like your poses.

I like what you’ve done with the hulk,very cool sculpt!

Update.

Strong sculpts and renderings, perfect!

This is some seriously good stuff! Nice work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: