ZBrushCentral

SCHELL/STARTREK inspiration

Shepard: Sure man i wud be happy to help in any way i can :slight_smile:
Eiad: Tahnks man
digitalmind: thanks buddy :+1:
slocik: Points about eyes well taken… :slight_smile: will keep these points in mind with me future works…thanks :+1:

here the show must go on :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: .based on Aris Kolokontes bat creature.
ZBCThumb1.jpg
[attach=267951]Bat.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

I love this character…wish I could figure out how to polypaint like this :+1:

Awesome dude…love all the characters…can you let me know how did u render them…keep up the awesomness…

Now that’s good! your texturing/painting abilities are inspirational. what rendering engine are you using? looking forward to see more of your work. :+1:

Wow, Talk about co-incidences … I started working on a new character today, which I naively thought would not have been done recently. I was gonna make Man-Bat from the DC comic books. Lol

Dude I love your work and follow your blog regularly, Kudos on Ryu from SF and the Killer Croc .

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Could you share the lighting, rendering, shaders setup?
Great job as usual.

Nice interpretation of Aris Kolokontes bat creature:+1:
Lovin the lighting and polypaint work

Hi ashishparashar!
Thanks man!
The first thing that i would like to know, is, what is your lightening setup, and what light are you using to achieve so good results.

And, also, i would like to take a look at some of the SSS maps, to get a glimpse, of how to create mine.

Thanks guys…
Shepard: Bro, working on a mini tut as we speak…will post that here soon. :slight_smile:

Mean time working on a Pinky demon model…this was my Fav and scariest demon in the entire doom 3 game…used to scare the ****s out of me whenever it used to spawn…Test rendering right now…hope ti final this soon.
Again modeled in max and zbrush and rendered in max mentalray using Disp maps baked from Zbrush.
ZBCThumb1.jpg

Attachments

Pinkytest.jpg

Pinkytes1t.jpg

I might find myself installing Doom 3 again, never completed it. Would be fun too do, even if I have to do it at easy, not much of a gamer anymore :wink:

Anyway, the sculpt is looking good :cool:

Great Pinky you´ve done here. Haven´t seen him in a long while :wink:

Keep the good work coming.

Thumbs up!

Wowsers!:smiley:

Mini tutorial?
Man! i love you!

And my God, your work just keeps getting better!
Loved the new monster!

Did some personal stuff after a long break…Wolverine model done quickly in zbrush and posed…Abs became all stretchy after posing…too lazy to correct right now so anyways posting here.Will refine the sculpt and will post soon.

W.jpgc.jpgW1.jpgB.jpgA.jpg

clean sculpt - cool colors - would make a great 3d print !!

Great work!

looks awesome great style

Great style! :+1:

I was just up here today relaxing and seeing what my fellow ZBrush artists were up to and was not looking to comment at all on anything, just wanted to look around. HOWEVER, this has to be one of the coolest ‘cartoon’ like sculpts I have seen up here. I agree with Gary Komar, this would be very awsome as a 3D print. The face man, the face-:D. The teeth so thick an cool looking. This is one the best Wolverine’s I have seen in some time. And I also agree with everyone else, such clean sculpts. Did you polypaint in Z or another program? Did you do the final render in Z or another program? I am really digging this style. Will keep an eye on ya. Best, DRAGON.

wolverine is awesome!! great sculpt man, love the hulkish anatomy on him. good posing too!