ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Thao Le

That’s nasssttyyy!!!

In a good way. :smiley:

Love the stylized shader!!

wonderful! congrats!

wow!.. really good in diferent ways, congrats!

:+1:

Wow! :eek:

Zombies are looking realy good. Great texture too.

really impressive, it’s wonderful :+1: :+1: :+1:

I have to admit, while the scene was very rich with detail this entry just didnt do it for me.

Now that you have started texturing, it has totally made me reexamine this thread. The textures really make this come alive or should I say dead.

The scene could be right out of the movie “Army of darkness”.

Great work!

Regards, James. :+1:

just a quick update on the color pass of the graves and other zombie.

Waw… SUperb texturing on the tombe man…
Great job…:+1: :+1: :+1:

love those tomb stones. looking forward to the final on this, very cool.

Now I cannot sleep!!! (ok maybe if I cannot sleep I can play with ZB :stuck_out_tongue: )

Thanks guys…

Here are the tools I created to set dressing my set later using 2.5 D feature of Zbrush.
As I mentioned before, I want to push as far as i can to use zbrush new feature: subtool.
The main tool I have right now that included zombies, graves, trees, ground has 27 subtools which is alot. Suprisingly, zb handle it very well. I don’t know the total amount of polly in this tool but i guess there are alot of poly in here because each subtool I cranked up to 7 or 8 subdiv…
I want to see if Zbrush not just the tool to model detail of monster but can do other things like the other sofwares can do such as maya, or max as well. That why I mostly built my set out of everything included details monster, and architectures as well as natures tree, grass, leaves.
quick up date.
Thao Le

[attach=73522]PileofleaveProcess.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

PileofleaveProcess.jpg

Grassprocess.jpg

Great work, I can’t wait to see the final.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

Wow, wow and: wow!

Seems like you are exploring whole new area’s of Zbrush here. Those tombstones are totally what they should be. The leaves and grass have a great atmos to them. A whole scene inside one tool; would be great if Zbrush could pull it of.
Here’s hoping you will find time and energy later to show us some of these big steps you take in detail. Those tombstones alone could teach me a ton on texturing…
:+1: :+1: :+1: (I feel a fourth thumb coming on when you will post the big finish…)

awesome job on the leaves! Wow I’m impressed with what you can achieve in such a simple way :+1:

those new elements are looking great, the leaf work is outstanding.

I love all those details :+1: :+1: … and whats not to love about walkin dead people :smiley:

Finally I put them together. I tried different angles to see which one i will use for the final shot.
Here are the shot without color painting. which one do you guys like the most?
Thanks
Thao Le

anothernewangle_BW.jpg

Attachments

closeshot_bw.jpg

Comsecond_BWLighting.jpg

newangle_BW.jpg