ZBrushCentral

Santis Sketchbook 2012

Hi!
Two new speed busts, the first one made yesterday, and the second one today. About 1-2 hours spent on each.

sculpt2.jpg
speedbust2.jpg

:slight_smile:

Hi Santis :slight_smile:

Thank You for the share of that great looking skull.:+1:…another great addition for my bone collection…:smiley:

Hey, those speed sculpts are really looking good…strong technique, and character…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Keep Inspired and Inspiring Santis…:+1:

Glenn

Thanks a lot Glenn, hope you make some good use of it :slight_smile:

So, here’s yet another speed bust from tonight:

speedbust3.jpg

I have also started getting more serious with animal anatomy, here’s my first study, the basic structure of a lion skeleton :slight_smile:
Will turn in to a complete animal eventually!

lion.jpg

i shall await your progress on thee lion

I love the animal study so far. Its great with the 3 different sculpting techniques. The zspheres on the spine are great, and you got the major forms hinted in the face and chest area. Proportions looks good too.

pabgo: And more shall come!

Womball: Thanks a lot! Really glad you like it :slight_smile:

Your artwork makes me very happy. What inspires you?

Patackular: Thanks a lot, that made my day! :slight_smile:
I find inspiration in so many things in life. Obviously in other artists like, Neville Page, Jordu Schell, Gerald scarfe among many others.
Music is also vital to me, it ranges from “Death” to “Pink floyd”, it depends on what mood I’m in. But I guess I’m most of the time in a more or less cynical/bitter mood… :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a demon I made a couple of months ago, but haven’t posted yet for some reason. I gave him a couple of layers to morph between different expressions and face fat, so I animated it in to a short Zbrush movie:)
<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/41642913” width=“500” height=“425” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
https://vimeo.com/41642913

Demon_relaxed.jpgFatdemon_happy.jpg

C+C is always very welcome! :slight_smile:

Great expression on the second pic

Those are GREAT! haha…there on the smile I think I see a little Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs. Wonderous creature designs! Great stuff!!!

That’s fantastic, Santis. Really nice mix of inspiration. :+1:

WOW Santis…You’ve really progressed there…:+1:…Luv this last horned fellow of yours…Great emotions study.Excellent…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Glenn

way cool! I’ll have to check out layers for morph target animation in zbrush! :slight_smile: awesome sculpt! (he does look very nice and friendly though… a friendly deamon! ;))

Ha-ha! I was thinking Anthony Hopkins myself. :+1:

d100763: Thanks! :slight_smile:

GrizzlyJake: Thanks a lot! :smiley:
Haha yeah, I’ve heard that before, and when I think about he actually is pretty darn similar. Wasn’t intentional though!

Patackular: Thank you! So glad you find it inspiring!

SpiritDreamer: Thank you Glenn! I’m as satisfied as the demon myself :wink:

nim: Tack! Gör så, det är simpelt men kraftfullt! :slight_smile:

Webhead: Haha, yeah… I guess he is :)

So I finally got really comfortable using dynamesh :slight_smile:
I created a full body character from my imagination, from a sphere :slight_smile:
dynadoodle1.jpg
Dynadoodle2.jpg

I also created a more accurate skull for the lion :stuck_out_tongue:
Also with dynamesh:
lionskull.jpg

Its’ coming alive!

Lionskeletonskull.jpg

C+C is always very welcome :slight_smile:

Great character to mr fugly’s face! :wink:
The expressions of your horned guy are sublime, and your skeleton is awesome!
Nice work, man

H

Thanks a lot, really glad you like it :slight_smile:
So, as a long time fan of the series, and with the new game being released just a couple of days ago couldn’t resist sculpting some kind of tribute. I don’t have time to play the actual game… but I had time for a DynaMesh doodle, from a sphere, of Diablo himself :slight_smile:

Diablo.jpgDiablo2.jpgDiablodoodle.jpg

Keep in mind that it’s all dynamesh from a sphere and not a very polished piece :slight_smile:

A friend of mine was interested in getting a chest piece of diablo, so will take it further to see if he likes the design and look :slight_smile:

Diablo.jpg

C+C is appreciated :slight_smile:

i think you did a really good job on this ? :smiley: i’m going to play some more diablo 3 now haha