ZBrushCentral

Sand Surfing On 7 Mile Beach

This is an image I have been working on for a long time. I have decided to include a person which is a departure form most of my images. SC says try something new, so here it is.

Beautiful colours and and I realy like the warm orange glow. This is a very relaxing image as well as dynamic.

picsas

perfecto 18:15 lighting! very subtle colours! muy bien!!!

• juandel

I love the colours you introduced into the breaking surf, Joe! It adds a lot of life to your image, and is a wonderful touch!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1:

wow, great details! Right down to the water creeping back to the ocean! And I too love the colors!

Thanks folks, your comments are always welcomed.
Colour choice is a personal thing. I was always taught that the sky does not always have to be blue, and the sea can be any colour you wish! once you get over that you can change your palette to whatever your creative mind conjures up.

Wow, Im impressed! First thought was that its gotta be a photo thats been manipulated. Very nicely done.

What great atmosphere you’ve captured here.Love the mixed media feel of this and the strong use of saturated colours.Always pleased to witness this 2d experimentation with ZBrush and you’ve achieved it with great style.
:+1:

awesome picture, DeeVee.

love this one joe… this image to me shows great character in your work… keep them coming…

Great image, there are too many nice touches to mention particularly the reflection of the figure in the wet sand and those fabulous colours in the wash of the waves.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :grimacing: :smiley:

Another beautiful Seascape, makes me want to visit the beach :slight_smile:

I like expression of the water’s edge!! :wink:
And color.

I imagined early morning seascape.
Gentle colored image!

kaz-g

This is just awesome. I cant believe I almost missed this post. It almost looks like a modified photo, it is just that good. I was looking at the picture before I read your post thinking “this isn’t bad for a modified photo” then when I read your post, I just about keeled over. ExcellentZ

:+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

I cannot see anything past 14 comment !
Edit: it appears to be ok now, Thanks to whoever cleared it up.
Joe

Something is not right in Camelot. Look at the replies to this image.
Name: 09:57 no profile, no member number, no e-mail address, no private message.
Please if you cannot identify yourself try your experiments on another thread. All you are doing is messing things up Ok. Thanks!

DeeVee,

The time appearing instead of the poster’s name was due to a server glitch and it was not the poster’s fault.

We are looking into it.

-ZuZu

I believe that was Scougall’s post DeeVee. I saw it earlier when I was posting before the glitch. My post never made it. Nice work. I especially like the soft waves and the way the receding water criss-crosses the sand. :+1: :+1: